69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

When I first started play POE (back during rampage league) I learned quite quickly that one shots were a reality of the game. There was this jumping frog with teeth in the sewers that would instagib you if you were not paying attention and turned a corner too fast. My point being that as far back as I can remember, there has been potential for one shots. I simply got used to them being a possibility.
if you want the babysit tier like Guildwar's 2 level of telegraphing where every aoe and damaging skill have a bright red/orange over lay on the ground, you would have to have a whole new game engine for this game.

even then, its better to just off-screen mobs based on the 1-wanna-glass-cannon mentality, people are doing over 20k+ delve depth on it and still going, i dont see them complaining about the unviableness of their 50hp 200es builds.

i havent played a high level guardian yet, but i regularly run double-triple damage and double beyond maps on my 13k es trickster, i even use scarabs (legion+perandus+ambush+breach)to spawn more mobs(tis even more glorious if i get a conqueror taunt)so i can get even more beyond demons, i had 5 beyond demons on screen multiple times.

gonna see how the guardian plays out i suppose, thank for the advice.
The scam posts are the reflection of the decrease of the overall intelligence of humanity
“Oh I fucked up and I’m gonna let everyone know about it”
"
Thessalonica wrote:
if you want the babysit tier like Guildwar's 2 level of telegraphing where every aoe and damaging skill have a bright red/orange over lay on the ground, you would have to have a whole new game engine for this game.

even then, its better to just off-screen mobs based on the 1-wanna-glass-cannon mentality, people are doing over 20k+ delve depth on it and still going, i dont see them complaining about the unviableness of their 50hp 200es builds.

i havent played a high level guardian yet, but i regularly run double-triple damage and double beyond maps on my 13k es trickster, i even use scarabs (legion+perandus+ambush+breach)to spawn more mobs(tis even more glorious if i get a conqueror taunt)so i can get even more beyond demons, i had 5 beyond demons on screen multiple times.

gonna see how the guardian plays out i suppose, thank for the advice.

You have legacy geared trickster on std. That's an entirely different story.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
I am not surprised by the fact , that most people play necromancer this league , because it is OP compared to other builds , scion has no viable build this league and is forgotten , nobody plays any scion build , because it sucks .
There are only few builds worth to play , necro , cyclone assassin ( not slayer ) and herald of agony , What THE F...k ?
"
Czango wrote:
I am not surprised by the fact , that most people play necromancer this league , because it is OP compared to other builds , scion has no viable build this league and is forgotten , nobody plays any scion build , because it sucks .
There are only few builds worth to play , necro , cyclone assassin ( not slayer ) and herald of agony , What THE F...k ?

Necromancer is not OP. Just is able to bypass a lot of bullshit added to the game on a reasonable budget. It is well overall balanced, scales with investments well. Should buff other classes, not nerf necro.

Cyclone assasin is utilizing a very powerful es gain on hit mechanics, which is essentially pre-nerf vaal pact.

HoAg is a new RF, being able to stack maximal amount of defense.

There are other viable builds, but they all have major issues on them. Mostly they lack survivability (not every build can afford many layers of defense), damage (bosses are now insanely beefy), clearspeed (a lot of stuff gated behind clearspeed), or have unpleasant gameplay (like mines).
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #15

"
Oblitus wrote:
Necromancer is not OP. Just is able to bypass a lot of bullshit added to the game on a reasonable budget. It is well overall balanced, scales with investments well. Should buff other classes, not nerf necro.

Necromancer is OP if you compare it to other characters. But, as you say, they shouldn't nerf him, they should buff other characters.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #16

I finally uninstalled the game because of the Reef map's boss' bug. But I'll keep this thread alive until GGG's comment. One-hit deaths, deaths caused by bugs, I'm saying again, everything in this game is trying to kill you. Unenjoyable bullshit.

Also, 2 weeks passed, still no responding from GGG. GGG isn't even looking at its forum and feedbacks/suggestions. Booo GGG, I hope you fall soon. I hope you lose players.
"
Ishid4 wrote:
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #16

I finally uninstalled the game because of the Reef map's boss' bug. But I'll keep this thread alive until GGG's comment. One-hit deaths, deaths caused by bugs, I'm saying again, everything in this game is trying to kill you. Unenjoyable bullshit.

Also, 2 weeks passed, still no responding from GGG. GGG isn't even looking at its forum and feedbacks/suggestions. Booo GGG, I hope you fall soon. I hope you lose players.

Dont bother. Their pr is run by interns. They suck at communication and they obviously do nit care...
"
Oblitus wrote:

Continue buffing will just get us deeper in to the "attack is the best defence" hole, which just results in even burstier damage from mobs (for them to be able to kill players at all). (if a pack of mob can at most get off one attack before they die, it has to be nasty for it to any challenge for a player at all)
And nerfing necros wouldn't help anyone else, so that not a good idea either.

No, whats needed is a switch from burst to a sustain mindset for fights.

Yes, fights needs to take longer and healing need to be reduced for mob damage output to be lowered. Just lowering the output would just result in immortal players... and thats a bad idea.
But would the players accept that? I doubt it very much... perhaps perhaps as PoE2, maybe...

In short, as long as player have the ability to delete an entire screen we will have the one-shot problem, I'm very sure about that.
but poe is about the best attack is the best defense 99% of the time, the quicker you kill things the less you have to dodge this is the game dev's created for better or worse..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info