69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Turtledove wrote:
Nice thread, I'm not sure how to fix it but I think something should be done. It happens especially on evasion builds. The side of the skill tree with fewer life nodes and less damage reduction nodes. Almost invariably, when I go back to that spot the monster pack that had just killed the character is dispensed with in moments with little damage being taken. My assumption is that it's usually critical strike related? It's been suggested hundreds of times but a death report detailing the final blows would be very helpful, I think? (I'll guess the technical challenges to a final blows death report must be very large?)

I recognize that an evasion build is generally going to be distanced from the fray. When playing it's safest to always run away and then pick off the monster pack from a distance. That's what I do when I'm getting close to leveling up or playing an especially difficult map. So, it would probably be fair to argue that my own impatience is a factor in this case though?

Yea, something should be done. One-hit deaths are inevitable. I'm suggesting damage input-output log and secondly, one-hit prevention. But, someone didn't like the one-hit prevention because players may abuse it. I'm a programmer and I can tell It must be easy to write a bug-free one-hit prevention system and also, I don't know why did they not add a damage log to the game. It's the easiest one lol. I just can guess why there is no damage log. If there is a damage log, players will see and say something like "OMGH THAT MONSTER HIT ME 150K, THIS IS SO UNBALANCED". This is my opinion btw.

"
Ishid4 wrote:

"
Nomancs wrote:
I think support should move this topic to Gameplay Help and Discussion, because what you need Ishid4 is not god mode, but tips from more experienced archers.

I don't know why but It looks like you're trying to attack me on the topic. Don't do that, I'm getting furious from your comments more and more. Try to read all of the post from the beginning before writing again please.

"
Ishid4 wrote:

I'm dying (one-hit) a lot, because of nonsense basic attacks or damage from miles away. Mate, I died 979 times with my second Archer.

I'm just saying, if you're dying all the time/a lot just ask better "archers" for some help to improve your gameplay, because they're not dying. I don't know how to tell you this without you feeling offended, but maybe you're just doing something/many things wrong? Just get off your high horse and go and ask them.

"
Ishid4 wrote:

Exactly mate, exactly. Archers are too bad if you don't have a headhunter lol.

Archers were meta for a very very long time and in some area, they still are - if you think you need a HH to be good - you're doing it wrong. You just don't know that you can improve your skills and gameplay habits a lot.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Turtledove wrote:
It happens especially on evasion builds. The side of the skill tree with fewer life nodes and less damage reduction nodes. Almost invariably, when I go back to that spot the monster pack that had just killed the character is dispensed with in moments with little damage being taken.

It's just gear for the most part. They actually buffed high end Evasion after Legion. My pure Evasion / Dodge Assassin last league and my Glad Bow this league go maps without ever getting hit. The Assassin last league easily did 3-4 maps without getting hit.

Yea when you get hit it's chunky but not unreasonable. You need layers though. You can't just depend on the passive tree. Like I'm using +3 min Endurance play into Glad passive for 26% physical mitigation on top of dodge / spell dodge 76/77% Res and 53% Evasion and Blind on-hit.

I still one-tap T16 Corrupt maps with my clear skill unless it's Phys Reflect of %Avoid Ailments Map. Can't do the first and 2nd takes forever. Bosses take longer of course but 1.6m Bleed is modest I feel.

If you wana look Pastebin is here https://pastebin.com/spHHfi8k
I need to get back my Vulnerability Ring though. Dropped it for the 3rd Endurance charge and it's oddly hard to find one with a free Suffix.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Jan 15, 2020, 9:43:52 PM
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #7

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #7
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #8
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #9
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #10
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #11
It would die when you'll die from old age.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info