69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

Unfortunately nobody can ever establish what a one shot is because it is different for every player. Basically the people who don't want one shots want their characters to not die to one shots, they want the game to be balanced around them.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Unfortunately nobody can ever establish what a one shot is because it is different for every player. Basically the people who don't want one shots want their characters to not die to one shots, they want the game to be balanced around them.

How can It be different for every player? If the player doesn't get one-hit from anything, one-hit prevention will not affect him. You have to be very tank or a necromancer to not get one-hit from something.
"
Ishid4 wrote:
Mate, I'm not tanking attacks, I'm Archer, I'm cleaning the enemies without seeing them or insta-killing them. But, still, I'm dying (one-hit) a lot, because of nonsense basic attacks or damage from miles away. Mate, I died 979 times with my second Archer. Even my first archer died 300-400 times lol. And, yes, I killed Sirus with my low damage. My expectation is not dying (one-hit) from nonsense basic attacks and other projectiles. Bosses can one-hit me, but other ones shouldn't one-hit.

Well, there are 2 deadeyes lvl 100 in HC Blight, so not everybody gets one shot for sure.
No idea if they killed high level bosses so far, but since uber elder was killed on a lvl <40 archer a long time ago, it isn't impossible.
There is one in SSF HC Blight too.

3 players is almost nothing compared to some of the other classes for sure (*cough* necromancer *cough*), but it shows that it isn't impossible.
The SSF guy has 5887 life + 303 ES + 2119 mana with MoM (1652 unreserved I think), to give you an approximation of its buffer, with Acro + phase Acro, basalt + sulphur + quartz flask.
270k single target dps according to poe.ninja.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
@Fruz I think archers were meta for many leagues, right? I think they're still meta for deep delve (because they can't be hit and kill everything from huge distance). Almost entire ladder for delve is either deadeye/raider sometimes pathfinder (few builds with mines, but plenty with bow). I'm sure those delve guys need to avoid every attack.

"
Ishid4 wrote:

My expectation is not dying (one-hit) from nonsense basic attacks and other projectiles. Bosses can one-hit me, but other ones shouldn't one-hit.

Well, very very high expectations ;) Ask experienced archers what you do wrong, because you do something wrong. In my opinion you have very low defence layers.

Death prevention is a cheat that noone will accept ;) There was already big discussion about Immortal Call and what you want is even bigger - a god mode.

I think support should move this topic to Gameplay Help and Discussion, because what you need Ishid4 is not god mode, but tips from more experienced archers.

My reply to herflik, I made it shorter because it is mostly spam now and not much relevant:
Spoiler
"
herflik wrote:

Nobody cares that you can build tank and the tiering will not work for you

Let me rephrase it - "nobody cares if you can't build your char properly and die". And I do care because it is ALREADY TO MANY SHINY AND GLOWING EFFECTS IN THIS GAME LIKE IN A FREAKIN RAINBOW WITH GLITTER.
"
herflik wrote:
Nobody cares about defining stuff for min/max 1% of playerbase

at least 90% of my friend list (around 60 ppl atm) minmax their builds so I would guess it is 70% of active playerbase. You don't care about minmaxing so don't complain about dying. Don't expect others to change the world for you because you're too lazy to change yourself. But blaming others, like necromancers/melee/good archers/casters/trappers for your death, is easier.

and btw:
"
herflik wrote:
It is you who don't understand simple concepts
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Deep delving raiders are usually using herald of agony. Pathfinders are using blade vortex.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Deep delving raiders are usually using herald of agony. Pathfinders are using blade vortex.

Please, don't lie. You already tried to change my words in other topic.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?sort=depth-solo

It is either scurge arrow, ice shoot or tornado shot. Where did you see herald of agony?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Jan 15, 2020, 8:19:31 AM
this game is really hard. made mistake to play this. 2 years now running. bow builds.
getting rekt all the time. defence up then low dps. tryed to ballance. then im just plain shit brick in the wall.
tryed with headhunter. jeesh all problems sloved. can do t16 maps at ease.

this game is path of headhunter. f you ggg with your nerfs. yeah im talking about immortal call.
im pretty damn sure they dont even play bows characters when they test this game themselves. and if they do they test on t1. and say ohh its tooo fakin easy. and they boost the shit out of it.

and ofc. rewarding my ass lol. rng ? you mental. thank god i didnt spent that much in this game. im good with 2 quad tab and currency tab.
fk archnemesis.
ye not fun
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nice thread, I'm not sure how to fix it but I think something should be done. It happens especially on evasion builds. The side of the skill tree with fewer life nodes and less damage reduction nodes. Almost invariably, when I go back to that spot the monster pack that had just killed the character is dispensed with in moments with little damage being taken. My assumption is that it's usually critical strike related? It's been suggested hundreds of times but a death report detailing the final blows would be very helpful, I think? (I'll guess the technical challenges to a final blows death report must be very large?)

I recognize that an evasion build is generally going to be distanced from the fray. When playing it's safest to always run away and then pick off the monster pack from a distance. That's what I do when I'm getting close to leveling up or playing an especially difficult map. So, it would probably be fair to argue that my own impatience is a factor in this case though?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Fruz wrote:

Well, there are 2 deadeyes lvl 100 in HC Blight, so not everybody gets one shot for sure.
No idea if they killed high level bosses so far, but since uber elder was killed on a lvl <40 archer a long time ago, it isn't impossible.
There is one in SSF HC Blight too.

3 players is almost nothing compared to some of the other classes for sure (*cough* necromancer *cough*), but it shows that it isn't impossible.
The SSF guy has 5887 life + 303 ES + 2119 mana with MoM (1652 unreserved I think), to give you an approximation of its buffer, with Acro + phase Acro, basalt + sulphur + quartz flask.
270k single target dps according to poe.ninja.

Lol, in T1 maps leveling time ahah, It seems too boring. 270k DPS lol. I can not handle that build. But, yea he tried to be a tank with archer and he did well, congr to him.

"
Nomancs wrote:
I think support should move this topic to Gameplay Help and Discussion, because what you need Ishid4 is not god mode, but tips from more experienced archers.

I don't know why but It looks like you're trying to attack me on the topic. Don't do that, I'm getting furious from your comments more and more. Try to read all of the post from the beginning before writing again please.

"
SuperDrop wrote:
this game is really hard. made mistake to play this. 2 years now running. bow builds.
getting rekt all the time. defence up then low dps. tryed to ballance. then im just plain shit brick in the wall.
tryed with headhunter. jeesh all problems sloved. can do t16 maps at ease.

this game is path of headhunter. f you ggg with your nerfs. yeah im talking about immortal call.
im pretty damn sure they dont even play bows characters when they test this game themselves. and if they do they test on t1. and say ohh its tooo fakin easy. and they boost the shit out of it.

and ofc. rewarding my ass lol. rng ? you mental. thank god i didnt spent that much in this game. im good with 2 quad tab and currency tab.

Exactly mate, exactly. Archers are too bad if you don't have a headhunter lol.

Last edited by Ishid4 on Jan 15, 2020, 2:34:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info