69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Ishid4 wrote:
If we can watch them on Twitch or something, they can't cheat lol

Pfft. A ton of ways to cheat. Some hidden stats for less damage taken and more damage dealt, greater crit chance, less dangerous monsters spawn, less dangerous map mods rolled, predefined good items dropped...
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:

Pfft. A ton of ways to cheat. Some hidden stats for less damage taken and more damage dealt, greater crit chance, less dangerous monsters spawn, less dangerous map mods rolled, predefined good items dropped...

You're talking like they did this before, did they? But, there are a lot of pro players in this game, I think they can sense if they do something like that.
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:

You're talking like they did this before, did they? But, there are a lot of pro players in this game, I think they can sense if they do something like that.

It would be indistinguishable from a lucky streak. Like, I tried gucci hobo private league and while leveling got Tabula, Queen's Decree (high minion damage roll), Baron (perfect roll) and ALberon's Warpath (perfect strength roll).
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #26
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #27
"
Ishid4 wrote:
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #27

theyre immune to any criticism
so i dont think they will do something ^^
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Sometimes you may take several hits in 0.5 sec, so one-hit, 2-, or 3-hits is not the point. The point is that you're probably killed in 0.5 sec.

I have a self-cast elementalist with 6.2k EHP, 40%/30% attack/spell dodge. In other words, she has 10k effective EHP for attack damage and 8.8K effective EHP for spell damage. This should be a decent defense, but in fact, I can't avoid her been one-shot. She'd been one-shot at least 20 times after leveling to lv. 95. Now she stuck in lv. 95 for 2 months(I didn't play her everyday).
"
smtad wrote:
I have a self-cast elementalist with 6.2k EHP, 40%/30% attack/spell dodge. In other words, she has 10k effective EHP for attack damage and 8.8K effective EHP for spell damage. This should be a decent defense

For white maps, it's correct.
Beyond that, no, this isn't 'decent defense', it's quite bad really.

My current character has 5600 HP + 2400 ES (EB+MoM) on top of 60%+ evade, Trickster 10% spell dodge, Basalt, Granite, Fortify, Flesh and stone's blind/reduced dmg from far projectiles, 30%+ block, Shade form when it procs, devouring diadem + trickster sustain.

That's decent defense. I still take damage in saturated areas if I don't freeze/kill everything or move fast enough, it's far from immortal, but it's already a lot more than 6.2 buffer + acro and phase acro.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 4, 2020, 8:58:06 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
smtad wrote:
I have a self-cast elementalist with 6.2k EHP, 40%/30% attack/spell dodge. In other words, she has 10k effective EHP for attack damage and 8.8K effective EHP for spell damage. This should be a decent defense

For white maps, it's correct.
Beyond that, no, this isn't 'decent defense', it's quite bad really.

My current character has 5600 HP + 2400 ES (EB+MoM) on top of 60%+ evade, Trickster 10% spell dodge, Basalt, Granite, Fortify, Flesh and stone's blind/reduced dmg from far projectiles, 30%+ block, Shade form when it procs, devouring diadem + trickster sustain.

That's decent defense. I still take damage in saturated areas if I don't freeze/kill everything or move fast enough, it's far from immortal, but it's already a lot more than 6.2 buffer + acro and phase acro.

half baked defense is useless. like Fruz, layers and layers of defense is a must in the end game. even then, evasion build is unrealiable. however they are great in deep delve so there is a purpose for this type of build.

i like evasion builds but i would respec into something else for late lv leveling. its just not the best build for leveling.
so great at max level or delving but soso/bad at leveling.
Last edited by Dudebag on Feb 4, 2020, 9:29:28 PM
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #28

"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
theyre immune to any criticism
so i dont think they will do something ^^

There is no GGG comment in this Feedback and Suggestions section about 3-4 weeks. They're just looking at Reddit posts. They must see these feedbacks and reply to them but they're not. Okay, maybe not acceptable for them but at least they should say that.

After all, I'm stubborn. I'll continue to bump this thread until reach my goal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info