"
vio wrote:
"
Eliont wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Let. People. Play. The. Fucking. Game.

+100500

games are about NOT giving players what they want (so easily).

if ggg granted unlimited access to delve they would get a reddit shitstorm of epic proportions before you could say "boredom".

what i liked the most on delve so far is ggg releasing the absolutely most amazing items as magic items, not telling anyone and having all those elite kiddos using any neversink filter ignore them.

so i guess you like to play Standart + ?

cuz i dont like play NEW stuff ✔
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Last edited by MrJimo on Sep 4, 2018, 6:35:14 AM
"
vio wrote:

You're missing the two main points:
  • It's not "challenging" to spam Act 9 zones. And yet if you want to do the Delve content more, this is what you do, NOT red maps.
    [li]It's one thing to create a cap to make the player only a certain percentage of their time in the Azurite Mines. It's another to say that they MUST distribute it exactly so.

It's pretty clear that the current setup is pretty broken and boring. It needs a fix that makes it actually CHALLENGING, rather than an arbitrary timer. 'cuz if they wanted an arbitrary timer, they should've just made a "Must remain logged in for 1 hour twiddling your thumbs, then you get a full load of sulphite." and it'd have been a LOT simpler for everyone.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Going to go uberlab farmer jugg and will stay in lab in this league.
Fuck this gated content. Uber lab is gated too, but at least you can buy offerings from other players.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Sep 4, 2018, 6:50:30 AM
You can farm Sulphate on quarry (Act 9). The mine is always around the waypoint.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Play one map, bunch of delves, one map, etc, etc, etc.
"
vio wrote:
"
Eliont wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Let. People. Play. The. Fucking. Game.

+100500

if a player wants 10 mirrors then yes, its their job to essentially make sure they always want them and never get them.

if the player simply wants to play the actual game and the devs think its a good idea to try and stop them then theyre idiots.

we need content we can play so that we can keep playing the game. the moment they add rewards that they then decide mean that they cant let the players play the content its just absurd. We need alternate endgame content, content, that we play, not content that exists and we cant play because its not safe to let us actually play it.

This is the GGG train of thought:

1. lets add new content because people are screaming for more endgame content.

2. we need to make the content really rewarding so people want to play it.

3. we have to stop them being able to play the new content because its rewarding.

if ppl cant see how ridiculous that is they need their head examined.

I dont want access to delve because I want the opop rewards.

Spoiler

I could go on all day, what do you want? every pair of boots youd ever wear? Every hat worth owning? Amulets?

There you go, amulets, take your pick. If you dont like those I can dig out a different 10.

do you get it? its all garbage, its all utter garbage. Every item down there is a worthless piece of junk, none of it is rewarding to me. Anything short of finding a mirror is completely pathetic and trivial, I dont care, I already either have it or have something better. you can go on poe.trade and buy all the items you need to kill the shaper for 1 chaos each, its meaningless, its all completely meaningless.

What I want is to PLAY THE GAME. Is that too much to ask? I want to delve, I want to actually play it, I want to spend literally 1000s of hours playing it. Are we as a community that drunk from 5 years of GGGs insanity that we cant even get our heads around the concept of a game that people play, that has content people who play the game log in and play? thats what a game is, its content you play.

They let me have all this gear but they cant let me spend an hour delving without spending 2 hours mapping first? After I just spent 10,000 hours mapping over the last 5 years and donated $1000 to their company?

come on guys, seriously...?

Wake up.
This shit is fucking dogshit just let me delve lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

we need content we can play so that we can keep playing the game. the moment they add rewards that they then decide mean that they cant let the players play the content its just absurd. We need alternate endgame content, content, that we play, not content that exists and we cant play because its not safe to let us actually play it.

i totally understand you.

in one of my countless useless sugesstions i imagined the map system different. i would make all areas more easily accessable and make item quantity/rarity and experience gain dependent on player investment.

you can run higher level areas as much as you want, it only gives xp and loot if you invest into it and increase the difficulty. a white map would return no items and no xp, corrupted item drols and strongboxes would be enabled by corrupting the map...

delve could be the same. let players in there for free but only if they got sulphite you get item drops and xp.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
delve could be the same. let players in there for free but only if they got sulphite you get item drops and xp.
I like the idea and I am with you. However this is actually the case for every node unlocked in Delve. Backtracking is free. It is like playing maps for free after unlocking them in the atlas.

What me bugs is that Sulphate is the only link between PoE and Delve. There is no other reason to play anything else beside Delve. If you use the Act 9 farming trick, you not even have to open maps or kill a single monster. It is just a pointless gate that artificially link two different type of games.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Play one map, bunch of delves, one map, etc, etc, etc.

U mean play one hi tier map, and then play bunch of basic low tier delves where monster level is 50 or so?

Cuz its not possible to do opposite atm. The cost of hi level delves is much more higher than just one map. U need to do like 4-5 maps to play somth in deeps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info