farming sulphate is aids

I like Delve. It's a perfect distraction from the core game without being too intrusive or mandatory.

Pretty sure this'll be my first ever league that I'll play to the very end.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
why would it invalidate maps considering maps have potentially more xp and wealth per hour spent? What about this invalidates maps?

Well, since almost everything that drops in maps drops in delve too and XP is at least comparable, I'm guessing GGG thinks it would be too dangerous to make delve "free". Maps are still needed to get Shaper/Elder items and some specific div cards, but I'm guessing this is not enough for GGG, to make a risky move and present us with a non-gated always accessible content.

But I agree with you and would ignore maps if I could and just delve. I'd skip quest content too - just grinding the mine from lvl 1, that would be an awesome league.

"
FadeXF wrote:

I spend about 4-5 maps gathering max Ore... this process takes me about say 20 to 30 mins - and then I blow through all the Ore in about 5 to 8 mins of Delving.

I upgraded fuel limit to 1250 cargo space (next upgrade 5000 azurite, for 2500 cargo space), so that I can have longer sessions if I want. The ratio is still something like 1 hour of maps for 10 mins of Delve. I really wonder how much does moving the cart cost in mine level 600, lol... (one of the endgame grinds)

You can get shaper/elder items and lab enchants from delve.
Delve Mechanic Mine it's great its fun !!

but farming sulphite it's like playing korean mmo(limit's)

GGG please let us play the mine's not Standart +
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Last edited by MrJimo on Sep 4, 2018, 5:28:46 AM
"
FadeXF wrote:
It's just such a mess for me.

I spend about 4-5 maps gathering max Ore... this process takes me about say 20 to 30 mins - and then I blow through all the Ore in about 5 to 8 mins of Delving.

That ISN'T necessarily a problem... for me the problem is that the core game now is basically just STANDARD - so like 60-70% of my time I'm playing "above ground" with NO LEAGUE MECHANIC - so I get no additional bonuses to possible map drops (for example) - I'm already noticing a total map starving like I ALWAYS experience in nonHarbinger/Incursion leagues.

This is actually a worse league (or possibly equal) to Bestiary. If some of these MAJOR FLAWS aren't resolved or even acknowledged soon then this will be only the 2nd league in my POE history (since open Beta) that I won't be playing.
Ahh gotta love the complaints from league players just cause they aren't getting extra drops from their "challenge" league.
playing the league normally you will be playing the league mechanic content more frequently than Incursion
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
I like Delve. It's a perfect distraction from the core game without being too intrusive or mandatory.

Pretty sure this'll be my first ever league that I'll play to the very end.

Like I've already said: I can't endorse or get behind any league that has you effectively playing Standard League for more than 60% of your play time. It feels totally unrewarding - map starved especially.

If you don't enjoy the core game anymore, maybe it's time to take a break? I skipped Incursion because by the second week of Bestiary it was painfully obvious what kind of league it'd be: a loot fiesta to appease the casual trash. In that regard Incursion didn't disappoint.

Delve is more balanced, and already seems like something that'd fit in really well to core game.
"
FadeXF wrote:

Like I've already said: I can't endorse or get behind any league that has you effectively playing Standard League for more than 60% of your play time.
so pretty much any 3month+ league in poes existence aside from maybe legacy and tempest?

or maybe you understimate how much 'standard' gameplay is present in any league ? unless you ran beachhead 24/7, harbingers certainly never took as much as 40% of time in harbinger. same with breach. certainly boxes in ambush didnt take 40% of time.

most temp leagues you spend I would say like 85 to 90% of time, if not more doing 'PoE routines'. delve isnt unique in this aspect. they probably should've put some encounters like breach for niko though, so there was something interesting about picking up resources in the first place.
"
grepman wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:

Like I've already said: I can't endorse or get behind any league that has you effectively playing Standard League for more than 60% of your play time.
so pretty much any 3month+ league in poes existence aside from maybe legacy and tempest?

or maybe you understimate how much 'standard' gameplay is present in any league ? unless you ran beachhead 24/7, harbingers certainly never took as much as 40% of time in harbinger. same with breach. certainly boxes in ambush didnt take 40% of time.

most temp leagues you spend I would say like 85 to 90% of time, if not more doing 'PoE routines'. delve isnt unique in this aspect. they probably should've put some encounters like breach for niko though, so there was something interesting about picking up resources in the first place.

It probably feels that way, because most leagues had some meaningful balance changes, be it good or bad. This league the minion stuff is kinda meh and the PF rework is half assed, and that half isn't even well done.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Let. People. Play. The. Fucking. Game.

+100500
"
Eliont wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Let. People. Play. The. Fucking. Game.

+100500

games are about NOT giving players what they want (so easily).

if ggg granted unlimited access to delve they would get a reddit shitstorm of epic proportions before you could say "boredom".

what i liked the most on delve so far is ggg releasing the absolutely most amazing items as magic items, not telling anyone and having all those elite kiddos using any neversink filter ignore them.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info