farming sulphate is aids

"
PHRandom wrote:
And how about azurite upgrade costs? Too expensive for me.

They need to be 1/4 from current cost. Then delve can be enjoyable.
Now s.costs are waaaay through the roof.
GGG Dont give a damn about you and me, they make their own Game and own Rules.

Who gives a fuck about the casual players here, Chris Wilson? Lmfao, never.

Im so upset about the Sulphite shit that i quit the Game already.

Im just visiting the Forums to see if they MADE THE LEAGE "FUN".

But as always, GGG shits on us and the No-Lifers enjoy still their brainlessgrinding.

I will NEVER EVER farm 30 FUCKING MAPS to be able to DELVE for 15-20 Min.!

FUCK THIS LEAGUE.

As if the Delve is rewarding, only sit you get is currency more, the LEAGUE-ONLY-UNIQ'S arent even worth to be farmed, let alone, you cant even farm them because the Bosses dont spawn at all in the Mine.

Again, FUCK THIS LEAGUE.

TY GGG, for not listening to your Community's needs!
Last edited by ebeninami on Sep 25, 2018, 3:17:01 PM
"
PHRandom wrote:

If sulphite weren't a problem, azurite wouldn't be either. You wouldn't feel bad going out of your way to pick up those extra azurite nodes in your delve, because it wouldn't mean going back to maps to farm farm farm more sulphite.

If you delve straight down things can get pretty dark, but if you route to a few azurite nodes on the way, it isn't bad. I've got max everything at depth 360, and my azurite income is stable enough to keep things maxed as I continue deeper. There's only 3 things you actually have to keep scaling, everything else (that matters) caps out. The 3 things are darkness resist, light radius, and flare radius.
"
PHRandom wrote:

Don't worry too much, it's expensive early on, much more affordable later on.

At depth ~200, I manage to keep having darkness res + light radius maxed out + 10k Sulphite tank, so it's really not that bad, and I don't go side way that much, just a little bit when I want to grab something.
I spend 2k Sulphite yesterday going to some extra Azurite nodes to get my flare light radius > 100% because 69% was starting to feel not enough for explorating at those depths though.

I think that the deeper you go, the better it will become regarding that.
Sulphite is not a problem so far either, I think that people complaining about Sulphite are the one delving at like 250+ ( and those are not really casuals imo ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
PHRandom wrote:

Don't worry too much, it's expensive early on, much more affordable later on.

At depth ~200, I manage to keep having darkness res + light radius maxed out + 10k Sulphite tank, so it's really not that bad, and I don't go side way that much, just a little bit when I want to grab something.
I spend 2k Sulphite yesterday going to some extra Azurite nodes to get my flare light radius > 100% because 69% was starting to feel not enough for explorating at those depths though.

I think that the deeper you go, the better it will become regarding that.
Sulphite is not a problem so far either, I think that people complaining about Sulphite are the one delving at like 250+ ( and those are not really casuals imo ).
I agree. Using the same strategy playing at maxed resi and light radius (even for flares). I also never have trouble to farm the sulphite.
However, 250+ is becoming quite common. We have 15k ppl playing at 284+ depth. I am afraid that the real grind starts when you hit your mapping limit. My hypothesis is that everthing till ~200 is designed casual friendly and the more you push beyond it is content designed for the heavy gamers. I expect heavy grind like with red maps, maybe even worse.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
What I've been doing is pushing as deep as I can (until I can't stand the grind anymore), then going back about 10 levels and delving the breadth instead of depth. This yields more items / currency and keeps me delving for about 30+ minutes (and not back and forth farming sulphite constantly).

But every ones goal is different. I need currency / gear / fossils for better gear / crafting, and reaching that ilvl 75+ area is increasingly frustrating.

I'm only at level 100, with 3k sulphite capacity and 60-120-190ish per trip, that's 15-45 +/- delves wide per load depending on how far sideways / down / up I end up going.
This sulphite mechanic is fucking aids.

I have 18k possible capacity (max), sitting now at ~2k and am getting ~0.5k per T12 map.

I WILL NOT RUN FUCKING ~35 T12 BORING MAPS JUST TO GET THE BAR FULL FOR 20 MIN OF ENJOYMENT IN THE MINES AND THEN TO REPEAT FUCKING MAPS.

This killed the league for me and I won't get to 36, especially since there are some RNG gated challenges just requiring you to be a no-lifer.

Delve would be _MUCH_ more fun without sulphite.
If you just rush throught the mine without exploring everything, you are missing out on half of the content, and reducing your time spent in there of course.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Maybe you are not aware of it, but it doesn't matter whether you're going right, left or down. Every direction needs sulphite, and at ~300+ it's really infuriating to run multiple maps just to move to some points in the mine.
I am talking about side areas, not side nodes.
Where you need flares.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 30, 2018, 5:44:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info