farming sulphate is aids

Ok delve is great, theres a lot of issues and Ill make a proper post about those...

but right now just want to make 1 point. Im running zones like blood aqua and ossury to get sulphate, over and over and over...

why am I doing this? Why is it important I waste so much time just running through these zones trying to get enough sulphate to delve for like 5 mins and then I have to go back and do it again?

Ive upped my capacity to 170, I have a 1224 bill for my next light radius upgrade which I need cause I can barely see anything at all, the light doesnt even fill a corridor and I have to literally be touching the line to not die, Im at -56% darkness resist, that needs upgraded. If I up my sulphate capacity then Ill need to spend even longer running these shit fking zones over and over to get sulphate every time I run out.

Why? Why are you making me do this? Im actually close to just quitting this league and this game. My time means more to me than doing this stupid earning my right to play the game by wasting my fucking time, why are you wasting so much of my time?

Give us access to content, fuck this limited access bullshit you always come with. Explain to me why its so important that I run around some shit zones I dont want to be in so I can play the new enedgame content? Wtf is this shit?

So done with this game, seriously.
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2018, 6:33:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG really likes to gate content behind grind. Even if said content is just another rewardless grind.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
I've upgraded sulphate cargo to 450 (next upgrade 1000 azurite, lol) and it still breakes the flow too much. Do 20 min of mapping, then 5 min of delving. Back & forth. Not to mention my other upgrades are suffering (cant see shit, flares are useless) because I've mostly invested in sulphate.

Maps doesnt seem to give you that much more compared to quest content. Magic rolled white maps around 50, blood aqueduct around 40 a pop.

What needs to be done is cap removed or cargo capacity severely increased for each upgrade. Then make map quantity have a higher impact on sulphate loot. I don't want to be running up and down aqueduct every 5 mins, because mapping is only marginally better at providing the juice.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Not to mention you go through 2 loading screens to go back to where you were at the delve. Very disappointing to have to hop back and forth a lot AND have to wait.

I have the game on an SSD and this still feels like a problem.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
morbo wrote:
I've upgraded sulphate cargo to 450 (next upgrade 1000 azurite, lol) and it still breakes the flow too much. Do 20 min of mapping, then 5 min of delving. Back & forth. Not to mention my other upgrades are suffering (cant see shit, flares are useless) because I've mostly invested in sulphate.

Maps doesnt seem to give you that much more compared to quest content. Magic rolled white maps around 50, blood aqueduct around 40 a pop.

What needs to be done is cap removed or cargo capacity severely increased for each upgrade. Then make map quantity have a higher impact on sulphate loot. I don't want to be running up and down aqueduct every 5 mins, because mapping is only marginally better at providing the juice.

ya, the idea of upping my sulphate capacity even more is not only ridiculous in terms of the azurite cost but it also requires I then spend twice as long running around getting the sulphate. The running around wasting our time like fking idiots to delve time enjoying ourselves ratio doesnt change, I just spend a little longer doing both before switching. Im not sure if thats better or worse.

One thing I am sure of, this is day 3 and the thought of loading this game up and playing delve again leaves me feeling extremely tilted because of this situation. Im done running blood aqua etc for this shit, this is after 2 days Im already feeling like not playing this league any more.

They cant wait 2 weeks to fix this, the flares etc being shit and us being essentially unable to backtrack and explore, that can arguably wait a week or 2. This sulphate situation needs fixed pretty much RIGHT NOW, because people like me are not going to be here in a week to see any other fixes come in.

The most simple way to fix it is to take a delve that current costs 22 sulphate and make it cost 4 instead. Apply that reduction across all delving costs.

At this point in time with poe I simply despise running maps and quest zones. The mapping system needs serious changes so we can actually only run the maps we enjoy and static grinding zones need to be grinding zones designed for repeated endgame grinding, not fking bloood aqua.

Delve is fantastic, but heres a concept for the people are GGG to think about. What if I record a video of me running blood aqua 5 times in a row. Now, you have to watch this, then you can get on with your work or lunch or whatever ur doing for 5 MINUTES, then you have to watch the whole video again. Then you can get back to work for another 5 minutes before you have to watch the entire video again... now I want this to be your entire day for 8 hours, and repeat this process for the next 3 months. How does that sound?

please fix this and fix it soon before people like me who actually enjoy the new content uninstall your game because you wont let us play it. Same simple message that has been the tl:dr of soooo many of my gripe posts over the years:

Let. People. Play. The. Fucking. Game.

^^^ when will this sink in?
Silly me. Only now I noticed that as you go deeper into the mine, it takes more and more sulphate to traverse the same length from checkpoint to checkpoint. I'm only at mine level 125+, thats T6 maps mob level and the shortest possible path already takes ~55 fuel, that's already more fuel than you get from one "vein" on average.

Dafuq... :( I thought this was the league where you are stopped by your build/gear, but you are stopped by the lack of fuel (aka grinding easy peasy content ad nauseum). Currently I'm oneshotting everything, which means I'll have to do tons & tons of easy content, before I grind into something dangerous in the mine. Not fun at all.

I really want to like this league. The base concept is promising. But it looks like overall nothing cahnged: 95% of PoE gameplay time is spent destroying everything on fastforward, 5% is actually dangerous and interesting.

I'm sure there are dangerous bosses somewhere down in the mine, you just have to collect 1.000.000 canisters of petrol and 100.000 azurite lightradious upgrades. hahaha :) ... oh :((

The price of moving the cart needs to be severly lowered, or this will kill the league for me. What's the point - might aswell just do maps and get the usual progression, instead of crawling at a snails pace in the mine because of high fuel consumption, lol...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 2, 2018, 6:16:01 PM
ya its totally fucked. This wouldnt even be good for the full implimentation, and this is the league, imagine this when we are finding a sulphate vein once every 10 maps?

Might as well just throw the whole fucking delve idea in the garbage and forget about it like bestiary if they dont massively change this.
I just wrote a post about liking the league and now I see that lowering the price of moving the cart would actually solve one of major things people complain about: prices for upgrades. Would be much faster to gather required amount if you can move through the mine more times with the same amount of sulphate.
Then go to All Programs and uninstall the game you whiny little goddamn piglet. Every single time there's something that these silver plate kids are crying and begging about.

The reason why you need to farm Azurite is because otherwise this mine would feel like endless loot and people would just jump between different types of rewards with no effort. There is satisfaction in earning the reward, otherwise it becomes bland and gets boring. I am very glad you need to upgrade stuff and I'm glad the weak minds are getting weeded out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info