farming sulphate is aids

"
Funkjoker wrote:
Maybe you are not aware of it, but it doesn't matter whether you're going right, left or down. Every direction needs sulphite, and at ~300+ it's really infuriating to run multiple maps just to move to some points in the mine.

Actually, GGG made delving in the very depths extra salty to grind. This is for sure.
I think that GGG want us to think how to use Sulphite more efficiently.

Delving at maximum depth is just on possible option to explore the mine.
Maybe delving horizontally at an effordable depth an option for you. For me, it worked out.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Which wasn't clearly stated in your previous post.

Apart from that, even if you search every path apart from the main one it doesn't help with the issue at hand in any way.

"
Synopse wrote:
Maybe delving horizontally at an effordable depth an option for you. For me, it worked out.

Some of the rarer content requires you to be ~250+ to find it.
Last edited by Funkjoker on Sep 30, 2018, 6:21:46 AM
"
Funkjoker wrote:

"
Synopse wrote:

Yes, GGG made it extra salty for those who want to play all the content (aka challenges). Atually, GGG seems to be streching the end game grind to new limits. Good luck with your delving.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
+1 Sulphite needs to go. It's nothing but a gigantic time sink that does absolutely nothing for the "fun" involved in playing the game. I'm at 18k sulphite and I'm basically having to buy t-15 maps with high mob density and small areas to get higher sulphite density. There is nothing fun about it at all anymore. I cannot understand why this kind of content is gated at all. GGG finally had a chance to give us a different form of end game but it's so heavily gated the majority of the time I stop caring. It usually takes between 1:30 hours and 2 hours to get 18k sulphite to then burn through it all in 5 minutes. I don't understand the development logic at all. I've already seen a huge portion of the guild I run switch over to other games for these exact reasons.
"
Funkjoker wrote:
Which wasn't clearly stated in your previous post.

Apart from that, even if you search every path apart from the main one it doesn't help with the issue at hand in any way.

"
Synopse wrote:

I meant that instead of spending 20 mins in delves, you might actually be spending 30 mins instead if you don't "skip" (in a way, it kind of is) this part of the content.

But I can understand that if you only want to go deeper and are not focused on upgrading flares, you might not want to explore as much as I do.

About the minimum depths, I thought that it was 220 actually.
I hit 220 recently, and going side ways there seems quite fine regarding the Sulphite cost so far, but I found ~3k Sulphite in a single t14 (because Zana in there) today, so I might have been lucky too.

Can't tell about deeper.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 30, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
220 is the absolute minimum to be able to start seeing anything, but there's two issues there:

• If you tunnel horizontally at depth 220, half of what you see will be ABOVE that line, and hence cannot have Primeval Ruins.
  • 220 is only the MINIMUM for Primeval Ruins; the weight steadily scales up to about triple by the time you hit Depth 600.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:
220 is the absolute minimum to be able to start seeing anything, but there's two issues there:

• If you tunnel horizontally at depth 220, half of what you see will be ABOVE that line, and hence cannot have Primeval Ruins.
  • 220 is only the MINIMUM for Primeval Ruins; the weight steadily scales up to about triple by the time you hit Depth 600.

Ok, thank you for pointing some of the obvious there but :
- You can't delve horizontally at the exact same depth all the time, there is no straigth line that goes anywhere.
- Of course it's ideal to delve under that level
- it's all about opportunity costs, and there might be little point digging at 600 if the cost if much higher to begin with ( if finding primeval ruins is the only objective ). It's much more of a one shot fest apparently, and it definitely costs significantly more.

Why do you keep trying to talk about something that you have actually no experience with ? Oo
There are many other things to be seen and to be hit even before 220 anyway.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 30, 2018, 10:16:08 PM
Jesus... I can't even begin to comprehend...

Yes, they upped the sulphite capacity to 60k without touching the gain/hit of sulphite.

Let's say you want to hit the cap of 60k. A T12 delivers roughly ~0.55-0.6k sulphite. So you just have to run ~100 T12 maps to fully fill the bar!

In the end you have to run endless maps for a 10-30 min. ride in the mines (depth ~300) before returning to maps. It's fun!
Last edited by Funkjoker on Oct 1, 2018, 3:21:32 AM
I really don't get the point of that new cap, it's quite crazy.

Idk, I'm still okay on a 10k tank right now, it just does not feel worth it to blow 12k ( I think that's about that much ) Azurite to get the next upgrade, so the price of the next ones ?
lulz, not for me, not worth it.

"
Funkjoker wrote:
A T12 delivers roughly ~0.55-0.6k sulphite

Not really a good verage value since you sometimes get 2 or 3 nodes.
Having 650 isn't rare either on ~70%+ maps.

I haven't recorded how much I got so I can't tell for sure though, my sample would not be that big anyway, but I'm pretty sure that on average it's a higher than that.

Still, 60k sulphite ... even if you get 1k+ veins/deposits in t15 sometime, factoring double or triple nodes, it's at least 40 t15 to fill the tank...
I guess it does not change anything for most, what's the opint of getting that tank ? it's not necessary.
About the sulphite costs ... don't feel like it's going to change again this league.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 1, 2018, 3:34:38 AM
The average 1.x Sulphite nod per map should change to 3.x per map. Maybe it's something specific to layouts, but i have ran couple Defiled Cathedral Map where i had 0 nods spawned.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info