What's Being Kept from Rampage/Beyond?

"
Chris wrote:

Rampage League
We have decided not to introduce Rampage into the core game as an always-on feature. As of 1.3.0, the Rampage-specific uniques will grant a form of Rampage.

Beyond League
Beyond portals and demons won't be making their way into the core game in an always-on way.

From reading this, it looks like Chris and the gang have conceded that the two league were and are a total flop. Even the race season was a flop, grind grind grind to achieve nada.

I do hope they have something better this time round. I have to say, if it wasn't for the Masters them self, I would quit the game until the new leagues started.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Nov 19, 2014, 12:27:12 AM
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Rampage League
We have decided not to introduce Rampage into the core game as an always-on feature. As of 1.3.0, the Rampage-specific uniques will grant a form of Rampage.

Please keep the kill counter as a permanent (optional) feature.

killcounter plz
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Did you say "Act 4" and "next year" in the same sentence....unbelievablesness...GG GGG, love it
In the end i really liked rampage league. it was a neat little feature to an already outstanding game+ forsaken masters. When i first started playing tho i was thinking that the rampage tier was an individually occurring buff and that each different character had different tier buffs that would go off separately. This really excited me and was slightly let down when i realized it was a group buff.

all and all it was still a lot of fun. Thx ggg cant wait fro ACT 4 WOOO!
Thank you VERRY mauch to not take rampage in the core game. Its the worstest feature i ever played in poe.

That people who like this feature can have it as zana mod is a verry good idea.

"

From reading this, it looks like Chris and the gang have conceded that the two league were and are a total flop. Even the race season was a flop, grind grind grind to achieve nada.

I do hope they have something better this time round. I have to say, if it wasn't for the Masters them self, I would quit the game until the new leagues started.

I dont play beyond. But i found rampage wasnt a flop. It was a experiment and i dont like it. But you can not always have a goal with your ideas.

I think rampage will broke the core game and i love that ggg take the consequences and not implement it. but give player who like it the chance to play it further

So i think the zana map device is one of the best ideas they have to give players more posibilities.
Minus the Untainted nerf, everything else makes me very happy.

I played a shitload of Beyond, and I feel that it was at least better than Invasion. However, I'm *very* happy that Beyond will be an optional map mod. In general, I think this is a fantastic way to keep some of the less successful league mods.

Untainted nerf makes me sad, I never did find one.

Next up: How many builds are getting gutted/revamped? :D

I might QQ a bit, but I do appreciate the hard work you guys do. Masters has been the best expansion yet, even if the leagues and race season weren't my favorite.
Team Won
Untainted was crazy.. at lvl 83 it gave me like 40% of a level. this isnt a serious game design.

i liked the 'no loot' (same in D3 rifts - loot is bothersome when one enjoys the combat). but just like with rifts: cut the xp, make the loot drop only rarely (or maybe 'currency only' - something like Mao Kun)

actually id like 'some' beyond mechanic in core game. map mod might not be enough. some mobs were cleverly designed and it is a shame these go to waste

i hope future leagues are going to be a bit more.. involved and creative. maybe something to a) cut down on AOE dominance b) cut down on party dominance c) without even more one-shots (one can cut down on one shots if life leech is HEAVILY toned down)
"
the Rampage-specific uniques will grant a form of Rampage

Will I need to waste a divine for this?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Why aren't the masters' reputations from temp and perma leagues added together at the end? Players who grind in both the perma and temp leagues for masters (played in rampage for 1 month, found it boring, then migrated back to standard) will lose their progress gained/time spent on masters in one of the leagues after merge. Sounds kinda unreasonable don't you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info