What's Being Kept from Rampage/Beyond?

"
geradon wrote:

he didn't say that the untainted map makes it to the permanent leagues.

It's already in every leagues from master exp, they're nerfing it now.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
damn, that time travel incoming!
I like the idea of all the acts remade into the past... so that must be what the hiring was for. awesome!
btw challenge leagues are just great.. it's always a fresh start with a lot of clear stash tabs ready to get filled with exalted orbs :P

thx for the great work, cya in the past!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Chris wrote:

Unique Items
None of the Rampage/Beyond-specific unique items will drop as part of normal play once these challenge leagues end. Zana's Map Device may offer some ways to obtain them. We may also use them for alternate art race/PvP rewards or in other forms in the future. As mentioned earlier, the Rampage uniques will grant some form of the Rampage mod.

I understand this decision for the rampage uniques, but the beyond uniques are quit good leveling items. For some builds also nice Endgame items.

An Idea for the beyond monster: How about you add them as a strongbox mods (either prefix or suffix)? Like:
sinfull / of sin: spawns 1-3 group(s) of (normal) beyond monsters
hellish / of hell: spawn 1-3 group(s) of magic monsters from beyond
doomed / of damnation: spawn 1-3 rare monsters form beyond (with minions)
apocalyptic / of apocalypse: have fun with a unique invader:)

Maybe it should be prefix because i would be really affraid of an "anarchic strongbox of the apocalypse" ...
Last edited by griffinzero on Nov 19, 2014, 8:52:28 AM
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Rampage League
We have decided not to introduce Rampage into the core game as an always-on feature. As of 1.3.0, the Rampage-specific uniques will grant a form of Rampage.

Please keep the kill counter as a permanent (optional) feature.
OneShotCity

"
griffinzero wrote:
An Idea for the beyond monster: How about you add them as a strongbox mods (either prefix or suffix)? Like:
sinfull / of sin: spawns 1-3 group(s) of (normal) beyond monsters
hellish / of hell: spawn 1-3 group(s) of magic monsters from beyond
doomed / of damnation: spawn 1-3 rare monsters form beyond (with minions)
apocalyptic / of apocalypse: have fun with a unique invader:)

Maybe it should be prefix because i would be really affraid of an "anarchic strongbox of the apocalypse" ...

Now that's an idea....yep, I like it already! :D
This is all great and I like most of it.

What I really want to know and see are the tree changes that are incoming to start planning out my next league character.

Any information that you can share on that Chris? When can we expect to see the new tree? Thanks
Beyond Act confirmed? :P
"
Chris wrote:

Untainted Paradise
Prior to the one-week race in late November, the experience awarded by monsters in the Untainted Paradise map will be reduced substantially. It'll still be very good experience but won't be a critical component in winning the ladder race.

Keep destroying fun stuff . . . it should be just taken out for short races ( 1week - 1month max) and let it as now for the other leagues, it's not like is so common.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Nov 19, 2014, 9:41:28 AM
Add kill streaks to Standard? I think it would be a great idea.
Last edited by Dezus on Nov 19, 2014, 9:53:50 AM
"
Dezus wrote:
Add kill streaks to Standard? I think it would be a great idea.

I hated that mechanic personally lol Glad I won't see it again in the next league! Don't play standard anymore so I guess if they kept it there wouldn't bother me. I found it to be very annoying in some situations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info