What's Being Kept from Rampage/Beyond?

I am glad u wont implement rampage kill counter as perma feature, i really disliked it.
I was hoping some semblence of beyond mobs would make it into the next league. Oh well.
"
"
morc1us wrote:

Put Beyond monsters into Corrupted Areas. and put big chest with more rewards and make longer levels with more density of monsters

Great idea!

P.S. So much waited for the end of the leagues to to see what new Standart will gain from it, and...nothing. Eh

The challenge leagues are a place for developers to play with things. Sometimes, nothing going to the core game is a good thing. It means that they are still evaluating and improving ideas, and that those they have tried so far aren't fully ready yet.

Invasion never became a core game mechanic, because exiles serve the same basic purpose. But some invasion bosses became added as zone bosses.

Beyond is trickier. Do you really want this event always running? Do they yet have a system ready to feature rare zone events? Would they want to use this as a running event for a specific piece of a specific Act?

Sometimes what you don't add is just as important as what you do add.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Please please please consider Solo/self-found play as being "worthy" and tweek your master missions so that we can get past at least the first few levels of Zana.
Her timed missions are im-pos-ib-bullshit.

There are missions without timer. You didn't try enough.

You don't get to CHOOSE missions without the timer. Zana tends to be a rare master. "You didn't try enough" is so asinine.
"
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Please please please consider Solo/self-found play as being "worthy" and tweek your master missions so that we can get past at least the first few levels of Zana.
Her timed missions are im-pos-ib-bullshit.

There are missions without timer. You didn't try enough.

You don't get to CHOOSE missions without the timer. Zana tends to be a rare master. "You didn't try enough" is so asinine.

Yep, I checked the numbers, and now I think I agree (Like 42 maps in the worst case before you find her, assuming an uniform distribution).

Still, he said he tried like five times before stopping. Few tries.

Master have kicked my ass, but in general they tend to have missions that are bullshit and missions that are super easy if you are patient.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
i was really wondering how u take the decision what features or items to keep in the standard and hardcore leagues and what not. wouln'd it be a nice idea to make a poll or smth here in the site? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info