What's Being Kept from Rampage/Beyond?

"
the new rampage mod in exclusive uniques will be add to the old ones? or only new drops

The stat for it already exists on all of them, we just need to make it enable Rampage for characters.

"
Good to finally see some info like this. This is all good stuff although I'm sad about the Untainted Paradise nerf. It was fun to level from 63 to 69 in one map. Yes it would ruin a 1 week race but I had thought its rarity would justify that.

"
Chris wrote:
You may encounter Abaxoth and his minions in other forms in the future (or past).

Foreshadowing?

Act 4 takes place in the past, not in a new area of the present.
Here's my totally uneducated guess: Act 4 will be set in the present, but at the end of Act 4 you will be sent into the past starting again in act 1, acts 1 through 4 will be replayed but with a different plot arc/quests/varying mobs but on modified versions of the current zones as they were long before the modern era, with the goal being to get to Act 4 again, slay a boss at the end to be returned to the future where you will have to finally kill the boss that banished you to the past.

That would be 8 acts, time to ditch cruel and merciless!
I figured an Untainted nerf would be imminent, but I personally was hoping for the change to be that bonus experience only applied to gems.
Please please please consider Solo/self-found play as being "worthy" and tweek your master missions so that we can get past at least the first few levels of Zana.
Her timed missions are im-pos-ib-bullshit.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 18, 2014, 7:22:40 PM
Untainted's were a helluva good time. The map reminds me of running Tristram (uber) in Diablo 2 in order to power level characters.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Chris wrote:
Untainted Paradise
Prior to the one-week race in late November, the experience awarded by monsters in the Untainted Paradise map will be reduced substantially. It'll still be very good experience but won't be a critical component in winning the ladder race.

It would probably be better for both leagues and races if it stays as it is in leagues and gets disabled in races. If the goal is consistency between leagues and races, the solution is fine though.

"
Chris wrote:
Rampage League
We have decided not to introduce Rampage into the core game as an always-on feature. As of 1.3.0, the Rampage-specific uniques will grant a form of Rampage.

Rampage effects, together with unholy might, might make the Shadows and Dust gloves an interesting choice for some builds.

"
Chris wrote:
Beyond League
Beyond will be available as a random map mod

Very nice, more map mods that are doable by most builds are always welcome.

"
Chris wrote:
You may encounter Abaxoth and his minions in other forms in the future (or past).

A typical Krillson, well done.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Please please please consider Solo/self-found play as being "worthy" and tweek your master missions so that we can get past at least the first few levels of Zana.
Her timed missions are im-pos-ib-bullshit.

There are missions without timer. You didn't try enough.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Damn, was really hoping beyond was gonna be implemented into the game. I've never seen a more risk free reward system in place. RIP Map Dropper spawns.
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
So Untainted will stay Zana quest only and not become a drop? I was hoping she'd get a new exclusive map every league.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info