What's Being Kept from Rampage/Beyond?

Just replace "invasion" by "beyond" and its fine.

No more rampage, (worst league ever).

And some little balance on the masters and its ok.
Thank god, rampage league was just dreadful.

I really hope next league will be a lot better!
"
Chris wrote:
Rampage will also still be available as a Zana Map Device option. The level of Zana and price will likely change in 1.3.0.

The level of Zana will change? What does that mean
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Rampage will also still be available as a Zana Map Device option. The level of Zana and price will likely change in 1.3.0.

The level of Zana will change? What does that mean

It means "Zana nerf confirmed."
This result seems fair for me. Beyond and rampage should just be map mod or special race rule, and I hope beyond mobs will play big role in act4. I will miss those damn uber beyond foes. They killed me a few times this season and even more than invasion boss.
Anything being changed to make doing lower level master missions on a new character have a point? (once you've already gotten a master relatively high level on a previous character)

As it is, they're just a nuisance and eyesore when you encounter them on your new character, as they tend to mess up the map layout.
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Rampage League
We have decided not to introduce Rampage into the core game as an always-on feature. As of 1.3.0, the Rampage-specific uniques will grant a form of Rampage.

Please keep the kill counter as a permanent (optional) feature.

+1 really like the kill counting option have waited a long time for it to be added
"
boof wrote:
Anything being changed to make doing lower level master missions on a new character have a point? (once you've already gotten a master relatively high level on a previous character)

As it is, they're just a nuisance and eyesore when you encounter them on your new character, as they tend to mess up the map layout.

This to me is a big one. It's really depressing to skip masters when leveling a new char because there's almost no incentive to do their missions.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Is untainted going to be untouched in the other leagues but nerfed in the race? It would be ashamed if untainted was nerfed for all leagues =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Personally I liked a lot the rampage. Ofc, after a mounth, trying to get the lasat tier wasn't my goal.. But playing map faster because of them was funny and also a way to keep the game more exciting.
I'm sorry that you want to remove rampage from the core play.
About master I like the idea that you want to make them easier to exp because it has been painful exping them over level 7 (in fact i haven't take the challange).
Can't wait for Act 4 but in the while I'll hope for amazing leagues in december!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info