PATH OF EXILE'S PRIORITY POLL

"
ziggro wrote:
People voting for loot, go play d3, the loot system is perfect.

Not really. I enjoy D3 but it has horrible horrible itemization compared to PoE. It's nice that you'll always get items with higher mainstat but it's very shallow.

I still enjoy it for what it is though.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 10, 2014, 5:40:10 PM
"
cutt wrote:
What the fuck happened to this forum? It's literally filled with complaints and whine threads. OP you played with the same loot system, endgame and crafting for 2 years and was fine with, now you suddenly start to whine. How about you go play D3 with it's instant gratification and casual friendly mechanics?

PoE is fine, GGG knows what they are doing and they are heading in the right direction with each patch.

Also, creating the same threads, OP is pathetic.
First, how the fuck am i whining? Im just asking the community what bugs them the most in the game right now

and Yes ive been playing the game for over 2 years and most of those 2 years endgame was not Map centered and the loot, uniques, was way better since there was a better homogeneity in the unique item's balance, now GGG makes very OP or Very bad items. Im not whining about the bases of the game, the game that was created till OB was a Jewel, then it started to go down. Im not whining, im shouting "GGG you proved us you can do better than what you are doing now"

and like i said i didnt "recreated" the same thread, i moved it back to where it belongs with the ressources i had
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 10, 2014, 5:43:32 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
What the fuck happened to this forum? It's literally filled with complaints and whine threads. OP you played with the same loot system, endgame and crafting for 2 years and was fine with, now you suddenly start to whine. How about you go play D3 with it's instant gratification and casual friendly mechanics?

PoE is fine, GGG knows what they are doing and they are heading in the right direction with each patch.

First, how the fuck am i whining? Im just asking the community what bugs them the most in the game right now

and Yes ive been playing the game for over 2 years and most of those 2 years endgame was not Map centered and the loot, uniques, was way better since there was a better homogeneity in the unique item's balance, now GGG makes very OP or Very bad items. Im not whining about the bases of the game, the game that was created till OB was a Jewel, then it started to go down. Im not whining, im shouting "GGG you proved us you can do better than what you are doing now"

and like i said i didnt "recreated" the same thread, i moved it back to where it belongs with the ressources i had

1. Maps system is the best endgame system ARPGs ever had. D3 basically copying it.

2. I think uniques are fine and fun.

These two points make a game "go downhill" for you? Really?
IGN: Iworkeout
"
cutt wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
cutt wrote:

1. Maps system is the best endgame system ARPGs ever had. D3 basically copying it.

2. I think uniques are fine and fun.

These two points make a game "go downhill" for you? Really?
I dont give a fuck about D3, i've beaten the game 10 hours after its release and then got bored, i wont even touch again that giant spit in the face of Diablo fans.

But Map system is the best endgame only if its a second layer to endgame, not if its "THE" endgame
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
But Map system is the best endgame only if its a second layer to endgame, not if its "THE" endgame

Why is that? In d2 you had baal runs, you can do the equivalent in PoE with piety runs(which are quite rewarding now). Adding content that is easier than maps but gives similiar XP would be wrong.

Maps offer a lot of depth to endgame by requiring people to risk their characters heavily if they want to progress. No one would dream of doing a triple damage map with temporal otherwise.
"
kasub wrote:
"

Why is that? In d2 you had baal runs, you can do the equivalent in PoE with piety runs(which are quite rewarding now). Adding content that is easier than maps but gives similiar XP would be wrong.

Maps offer a lot of depth to endgame by requiring people to risk their characters heavily if they want to progress. No one would dream of doing a triple damage map with temporal otherwise.
What about equal xp non-map endgame but maps gain xp and drop with crafting, maps stay best way, but there is a non-currency sink obligation and monster layout predictability
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 10, 2014, 6:58:05 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
What about equal xp non-map endgame but maps gain xp and drop with crafting, maps stay best way, but there is a non-currency sink obligation and monster layout predictability

Respect your thread and opinion but this is a big "No!"

Maps are the best endgame an ARPG has ever had. The unpredictability is great, and the currency sink is very important.
There needs to be a balance between the above two opinions. Currently, I do not feel satisfied with the map system as a single "end-game" option. Also, there are flaws with it. The most annoying one for me is getting lower level map drops from a high level map (i.e. receiving 2-3 lvl 69 maps while clearing a lvl 71 map).

I'd love to go into more detail, but I can barely keep my eyes open. I hope the devs still pay attention to concern-raising threads like this one.
it HAS to be embarrassing that the devs cannot fix desync....its like they build a Lamborghini but it stalls out in every intersection
"
it HAS to be embarrassing that the devs cannot fix desync....its like they build a Lamborghini but it stalls out in every intersection

But we all know it cannot be Fully fixed, only minimized, but it would still be GREEEEAT!
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 10, 2014, 9:33:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info