PATH OF EXILE'S PRIORITY POLL

"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

But it's arrogance that is keeping them from doing that - from lengthening the longevity of the game through casual players... pure arrogance and attitude. Not smart business at all. I look forward to seeing what happens in the next year or two here.

Because of how the games are now, I always have second doubt to go support this game through microt.shop
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Poll = Troll

Please leave if you dont think the game is any good as it is now.
I'm actually kind of inclined to agree with Dirk.

However, at the same time, I have to acknowledge that Dirk is also trolling. You know how a response to an attack is a counterattack? Well, perhaps "countertrolling" is the proper term.

And now that I stop to think about it, in pointing out my observations above, the main thing I'm trying to do is get a rise out of people. I guess that means I'm trolling too. Although I wouldn't really call it countertrolling at this point, because we've gone beyond a standard two-way conflict and into a three-way one.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you actually believe what we do on these forums is something other than troll each other, you have delusions of grandeur. GGG might read our trolling and get inspired somehow, but this doesn't make our posts here any more or less than a (hopefully) pleasant way to waste our time.

So even though the poll is utterly meaningless, I voted anyway, because everything here is meaningless, so meaningless apparently isn't bad. To be specific, I voted for desync. Because if you voted otherwise, you are wrong.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 10, 2014, 5:41:33 AM
"
dspair wrote:
Too bad GGG doesn't care.

*ding ding ding* give that man a prize, but not one of those defective pets which don't work as advertised.
Only 15% voted for end-game O_o
"
mad4thrash wrote:
Only 15% voted for end-game O_o
another poll said that 33% of the players dont like the mapping system
sounds likes some just cant deal with desync
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 10, 2014, 4:29:41 PM
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Last edited by f3rret on Apr 10, 2014, 4:43:53 PM
People voting for loot, go play d3, the loot system is perfect.
IGN: Ziggro
"
f3rret wrote:
Lol had to remake it, [removed by support]
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 10, 2014, 5:19:43 PM
What the fuck happened to this forum? It's literally filled with complaints and whine threads. OP you played with the same loot system, endgame and crafting for 2 years and was fine with, now you suddenly start to whine. How about you go play D3 with it's instant gratification and casual friendly mechanics?

PoE is fine, GGG knows what they are doing and they are heading in the right direction with each patch.

Also, creating the same threads, OP is pathetic.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Apr 10, 2014, 5:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info