PATH OF EXILE'S PRIORITY POLL

Pretty much all dead horse material but here we go:

Voted loot rewards, though crafting rewards is an equally valid option to make me happy. Finding something nice on the ground or crafting it myself are both equally satisfying.

Distant third would be desync fixes. It has gotten marginally better since OB, but I've accepted that GGG is not willing/able to truly fix it. I've learned to play around it so it doesn't cause me many problems, but I shouldn't have had to in the first place.

The others are non-issues to me. I've zero interest in PVP. Loot problems (and sometimes lost interest) mean I've never made it to endgame - more options would mean nothing to me at this point. Trading I avoid for the most part - only bought maybe 1/2 a dozen skill gems when I couldn't be bothered to level a throwaway character to Cruel just for a quest reward.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Bump
anything is everything
Add RMT to the list ...
Some sort of endless mode "end game" in which your character can continually progress... not RNG based map. That system is actually such a terrible idea. At first you think it's amazing - but playing in it: it is truly balls. The only way it could be redeemed is if the bosses of the maps have 100% guaranteed map drop of equal or above the current map level drops.

Gating progression as a RNG based factor instead of SKILL based factors needs to completely stop in this game. Allowing players access to progress items such as 5-6L is mandatory. Keeping those items from players is just fear of your own end game. Knowing it's dismal is what keeps them from allowing players to progress gear and level wise.

65>100 needs to be GGG's next focus. They can easily accommodate allowing players max level without this 1000 hours per level crock they have currently. Even in adding new content they can easily make the levels change dynamically. For example current A3 = level 90 mobs. When they release A4 have those mobs be level 90 and then A3 = 80 mobs - backwards to A1. They can easily do something like this.

Their map system would actually be fun if there were guarantees that you would be able to get more maps from them - RNG gating is stupid as hell. I think they know this though and just being aggressively stubborn at this point.

D3 is so much better than POE right now. Just saying.
Strong removed by supports ITT
If you ban all party names with "WTS and "WTB" in them it would be reduced to a few.
ban banning peopel
anything is everything
"
Pinchyskree wrote:
If you ban all party names with "WTS and "WTB" in them it would be reduced to a few.

No it wouldn't.... people would go back to "O" for offer and "B" for buy how it used to be in d2.

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
Klimentiy wrote:
"
Pinchyskree wrote:

No it wouldn't.... people would go back to "O" for offer and "B" for buy how it used to be in d2.

Temporarily then.
Ever wondered why GGG prefers reddit?

The proof is here.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info