PATH OF EXILE'S PRIORITY POLL

Which of these "issues" should be the prime focus of our beloved GGG. If they had to "fix" one at a time, which should be first?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Wait, bro.

You forgot to add SFL to the selection list :)
"
Wait, bro.

Lol i understand your point but SFL is not a fix, its a smart way to work around loot/trade/craft problems
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Wait, bro.

Lol i understand your point but SFL is not a fix, its a smart way to work around loot/trade/craft problems

What the heck is PVP doing in that list then? :D
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Wait, bro.

What the heck is PVP doing in that list then? :D
because its one more broken/incomplete feature that GGG implemented in the game
All I know is that I'm having an AMAZING TIME in D3 right now. The reason is that every couple of hours I am progressing in some form - be that levels through paragon - or by gear drops... their crafting system has some RNG in it, however that RNG completely favors the player... in POE the RNG is put in for the sole purpose of fucking the player in the arse and ear multiple times.

RNG is a massive problem for POE. Gambling is not fun. If there is a massive need for gambling copy D3 gamble system: blood shards won from fighting handing over to an NPC to try to get some cool loot. Token system. It's awesome actually.

And being able to re-roll stats in D3 is sublime. You pay gold to re-roll chances of getting what you actually want on already decent rolled items.

However POE wants to fix it... be it better drop rates/crafting rates... through a new "casual" league be that in self found mode or whatever.... rewarding their player's time instead of roflstomping them at all possible points of contact is where this game needs to focus energy.

I will continue to post - but never play again until this issue is resolved in some capacity. That's a shame too because the game could be soooo good. But as it stands: D3 is hands down much much better right now. No question.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
All I know is that I'm having an AMAZING TIME in D3 right now. The reason is that every couple of hours I am progressing in some form - be that levels through paragon - or by gear drops... their crafting system has some RNG in it, however that RNG completely favors the player... in POE the RNG is put in for the sole purpose of fucking the player in the arse and ear multiple times.

RNG is a massive problem for POE. Gambling is not fun. If there is a massive need for gambling copy D3 gamble system: blood shards won from fighting handing over to an NPC to try to get some cool loot. Token system. It's awesome actually.

And being able to re-roll stats in D3 is sublime. You pay gold to re-roll chances of getting what you actually want on already decent rolled items.

However POE wants to fix it... be it better drop rates/crafting rates... through a new "casual" league be that in self found mode or whatever.... rewarding their player's time instead of roflstomping them at all possible points of contact is where this game needs to focus energy.

I will continue to post - but never play again until this issue is resolved in some capacity. That's a shame too because the game could be soooo good. But as it stands: D3 is hands down much much better right now. No question.
i was actually fearing that Blizzard learned from its errors before GGG learn from its own
No none of the above option. Biased poll.

I think they should work on getting act IV out, and then private leagues.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Lol there is always a troll saying " biased poll"

Why work on getting More stories to a house when the foundations are rotten?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Lol there is always a troll saying " biased poll"

Why work on getting More stories to a house when the foundations are rotten?

because people myopically see the tall building and conclude that it MUST have a good base, i mean, i went into the building myself and jumped up and down ten times without having the building collapse on me ALTHOUGH i made sure not to jump too hard or too high or too bouncy but still i JUMPED so CHECKMATE you TROLL

Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info