PATH OF EXILE'S PRIORITY POLL

I disagree that the game lacks foundation. The foundation is strong. You wouldn't be here posting if it wasn't. You're just butthurt about something and are veiling it as feedback.
People Really think that the desync's worse than the crafting and loot system? I'm also having desync but I rather desync in a 6 linked Shavrones.
Last edited by Maxwells on Apr 9, 2014, 9:28:20 PM
"
add an option for - ggg give me a legacy kaoms for every 10 hours of play im entitled to it for gracing your game with my presence
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
"
add an option for - ggg give me a legacy kaoms for every 10 hours of play im entitled to it for gracing your game with my presence

First an unearned Atziri kill and you want free Kaoms also? Man, you want everything for nothing huh?

"
Maxwells wrote:
People Really think that the desync's worse than the crafting and loot system? I'm also having desync but I rather desync in a 6 linked Shavrones.

The numbers don't lie.
"
"

First an unearned Atziri kill and you want free Kaoms also? Man, you want everything for nothing huh?

not sure if salt or joke, but :D im just jokin
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 9, 2014, 9:46:41 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I disagree that the game lacks foundation. The foundation is strong. You wouldn't be here posting if it wasn't. You're just butthurt about something and are veiling it as feedback.
never said the foundation was bad... just said it was rotten by crap such as all the options that are in the poll
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"

not sure if salt or joke, but :D im just jokin

I'm sodium free! High BP, etc... Getting old sucks.

I kid I kid. Only teasin' :)
Too bad GGG doesn't care.
"
I think we should have a poll for wether they should dump their current graphics engine and start pretty much from scratch with a more efficient one, even if it means no major new contents for a couple of years. Since their goal is 10 acts I'm guessing they've planned to have the game going for 10+ years and it just feels like it's in their best interest to change engine.
From what I've read from dev comments a new engine would not only make it easier for the players GPU, but it would also make it much easier for the devs to create new content.

You could still have leagues with some minor changes to them and I'm guessing the devs that work with balance aren't the same that works the engine.
If they still insist on new content, make the league 6 months instead and reduce the amount of new content(did we really need 60+ new bosses? =P)so you get more time to work on a new engine.

Beer and women for that gentleman here. If they move any further with content, it will be harder and harder to keep up with engine. I'd say GGG should do it asap, before it is too late. :-V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info