Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

'Only he can'?

Behold, the Krippiah hath come.

I can imagine some of the teachings already.

Let him whose plate is clean cast the first spell.

Pwn thy neighbour.

Burn the other geek.

...yes, I am completely irreverent with this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people don't quietly dream of becoming one of Kripp's apostles...

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Kripp has a special gem called "Clarity". He sockets the gem inside his ass.

"Clarity" is a high level gem. It enables Kripp to explain gaming concepts in a simple and effective way - so that the viewer easily understands complicated mathematical ideas and can optimise his own game.

"Clarity" is a high level gem that is levelled after extended hours grinding games for gear whilst sitting on the gem inside one's ass.

Kripp has attained the highest rank "Clarity" - this enables him to think aloud whilst streaming the game he plays - and still retain simplicity and concision in his explanations.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hrw55.gif[/img]
Last edited by alaizon on Dec 3, 2012, 8:59:54 AM
"
Charan wrote:
'Only he can'?

Behold, the Krippiah hath come.

I can imagine some of the teachings already.

Let him whose plate is clean cast the first spell.

Pwn thy neighbour.

Burn the other geek.

...yes, I am completely irreverent with this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people don't quietly dream of becoming one of Kripp's apostles...

I said "only he can", coz no other video on youtube has a better elucidation of Path of Exile than the one done by Kripp here.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgs47cnlp78&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA&index=1&feature=plcp)

Yes. Not even Chris Wilson's own videos is as inspiringly clear (even though my little sister has got a crush on Chris Wilson's NZ accent...)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hrw55.gif[/img]
"
alaizon wrote:
Kripp has a special gem called "Clarity". He sockets the gem inside his ass.

"Clarity" is a high level gem. It enables Kripp to explain gaming concepts in a simple and effective way - so that the viewer easily understands complicated mathematical ideas and can optimise his own game.

"Clarity" is a high level gem that is levelled after extended hours grinding games for gear whilst sitting on the gem inside one's ass.

Kripp has attained the highest rank "Clarity" - this enables him to think aloud whilst streaming the game he plays - and still retain simplicity and concision in his explanations.

My god. I bow down to thee alaizon.
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
derbefrier wrote:
I'll never understand how people can argue over nothing for so long and not get bored

It's a show... About nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnaRtNMGMI
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Just bought this because of Kripp's vid (and the dev's efforts!) :]

Time to play.
Sorry, Kripp is a good guy but he hasn't done anything the way of theory crafting for this game that hasn't already been done.

When he first started playing things were still being discovered everyday, he played for a while but ultimately he left while the rest of the poeple did all the work and will not receive any credit.

Please, Kripp is a good player but he is not the "GOD" everyone thinks he is. He reads the forums and compiles information just like everyone else. The people who like to participate in his circlejerk can be very close minded
I dont watch kripp, but I also dont get why are people hating on person for advertising the game.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
Pharaoh1444 wrote:
Sorry, Kripp is a good guy but he hasn't done anything the way of theory crafting for this game that hasn't already been done.

When he first started playing things were still being discovered everyday, he played for a while but ultimately he left while the rest of the poeple did all the work and will not receive any credit.

Please, Kripp is a good player but he is not the "GOD" everyone thinks he is. He reads the forums and compiles information just like everyone else. The people who like to participate in his circlejerk can be very close minded

You're literally making all of this up in your head. There's no Kripp circle jerk, no one thinks he is some sort of god, and no one is saying that he is better than everyone else.

He just has a large following because he is entertaining to watch and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. Sorry you're jealous about not being popular on the internet, I guess?
Srsly, who is it that you guys are categorizing as his followers?

When I read the chat on his stream it mostly seems like people are having a blast debating the game he plays. Often the D3 fanboys and PoE fanboys are in an argue, and people writes about he's decisions in game.

He tells people how he theory-craft, and he never hides the fact, that he researches builds on the forum. Don't you guys have any kind of education? That is a normal procedure to do research before inventing the wheel for the second time. I'm not bashing people with no education, but it's just stupid to hear people ranting about Kripp not doing his theory crafting all by him self.

Anyways, I like watching Kripp's stream, it's cozy. And you might get some ideas from him.

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Dec 3, 2012, 2:20:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info