Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

Whether you like Kripp or not, he's great at the game. Gives some great feedback.

It's interesting that he wants to make an Ethereal Knives player, when he told Chris in August he was gonna be Marauder all the way
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
EK + Fork can be beast against tight packs.
Forum Sheriff
"
kripin wrote:
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
He could be a bit more chatty on his stream, but the added attention he brings to PoE isn't a bad thing.

He usually streams from 8pm - about 5 or 6am EST. Last night he was playing PoE toward the end of his cast so he was probably getting pretty tired. He usually talks to people on mumble or gives commentary pretty steadily.

Pretty much this, things get pretty interesting sometimes even if it is a slow night for whatever reason the theory crafting he does for WoW/PoE/GW2/etc is some good info, plus a lot of people myself included have twitch going in the background listening to their favorite streamer while playing games.
Omfg yessss I love his PoE videos
Last edited by tephulio on May 21, 2022, 11:40:47 PM
Heh - well thats cool, but i generally find it a total waste of time to watch someone else play a game. Never could understand how people would enjoy watching someone else play, but each to their own.

If im gonna waste time , its gonna be time spent playing the game.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Whatever you may think of Kripp; it is undisputable that he has done a lot to promote the game and introduce it to a much larger audience. I'm very excited to watch him play again.

No offence to him but he can't stop playing a Horrible D3 and Cashfest that is Current WoW. He tries to find something new but always goes back to those games.
"
RudBoy1018 wrote:
No offence to him but he can't stop playing a Horrible D3 and Cashfest that is Current WoW. He tries to find something new but always goes back to those games.

This and the way some people treat him

"
It's interesting that he wants to make an Ethereal Knives player, when he told Chris in August he was gonna be Marauder all the way

EK build is nothing new. Many has already played around with the idea of Marauder BM EK since EK needs tons mana. Stop acting like he discovered America.
IGN QTCRZ
"
Stretch163 wrote:
And this is relevant how ?

Must admit i would rather play the game than watch someone else play and stream but each to their own i guess.

He has a large viewership and is doing free advertising for PoE. Free advertising = more people = more content and support for the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info