Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

I still don't understand why this requires an entire topic. I'd assume those who enjoy Krip are already aware of what he streams.
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
"
omgitsbees wrote:

You're literally making all of this up in your head. There's no Kripp circle jerk, no one thinks he is some sort of god, and no one is saying that he is better than everyone else.

He just has a large following because he is entertaining to watch and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. Sorry you're jealous about not being popular on the internet, I guess?

I get the entertaining part, I watch a lot sc2 and dota videos.

But this "he explain things" just baffles me. What is so complicate about this game, you need someone to explain it you?

Those are us who "Hate Kripp". We dont hate kripp.
"
I still don't understand why this requires an entire topic. I'd assume those who enjoy Krip are already aware of what he streams.
IGN QTCRZ
I like him, hes good at theorycrafting and stuff, also he and hes friend was the first and ONLY to kill Diablo on hardcore prenerf and i believe he will also be one off the first to clear hc in path of exile. And he was also the one to lead me here to path of exile, cant wait for release game looks really good.
Last edited by ParanoiD84 on Dec 4, 2012, 9:12:57 AM
-doesnt care at all-

dont like him, dont hate him, not a fan of him one bit. blah blah who cares moving on now
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
metisuneatn wrote:
-doesnt care at all-

dont like him, dont hate him, not a fan of him one bit. blah blah who cares moving on now

Well you cared enough to post about it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This kid does nothing different from the next, I don't understand how so many of you people flock to him as an end all be all source of gaming information. It's not like he's playing a lot off different games either. Cynical Britt does a more original content and gets less recognition. But I guess that's how it goes these days. Being lazy pays off I guess.
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
Chris Wilson was on Kripps stream couple of months ago. It was really informative and fun.
Would be awesome if CW could visit again in the near future. Perhaps after open beta :).

Keep up the good work Kripp and CW. Both are heroes IMO.
-HC player
Had a signature RiP list but it just to long now :)
"
pearljamming wrote:
This kid does nothing different from the next, I don't understand how so many of you people flock to him as an end all be all source of gaming information. It's not like he's playing a lot off different games either. Cynical Britt does a more original content and gets less recognition. But I guess that's how it goes these days. Being lazy pays off I guess.

Well hes really good at it, plenty off worldfirsts and stuff in games, with last one was first diablo HC kill, it was also the only before nerfs. He was also world's top hunter when he raided with Exodus. So obviously he does something right. Some people dont like to watch other people play games, and some people do.
Last edited by ParanoiD84 on Dec 4, 2012, 9:35:02 AM
"
ParanoiD84 wrote:
"
pearljamming wrote:

Well hes really good at it, plenty off worldfirsts and stuff in games, with last one was first diablo HC kill, it was also the only before nerfs, and was world's top hunter when he raided with Exodus. So obviously he does something right. Some people dont like to watch other people play games, and some people do.

I'd like to think of it as more persistent and talented. It does not take much thought in World of Warcraft or Diablo III to get anything world first. Not to mention how he killed diablo with kripp that night on HC. I'm going to assume you were there watching it too so you already know that they ran along the side of the board and did not hit one special in act 4, not one.

Back to what I said in the first sentence. This guy gets some amount of money to play video games all day instead of having to get a job on a shitty payroll. What Kripp is, is smart for making him one of the more famous steamers before everyone and their mom jumped on that bandwagon. But in my opinion, he is not talented at all.
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
"
pearljamming wrote:

Cynical Brit (Total Biscuit) covers many games but his coverage is peripheral, scratching the surface of each game as an introductory review.

Kripparrian goes deep in his games, and minmaxes builds that are novel and explains complex concepts from hardcore angle for casuals to aspire to follow.

Based on the above, watch Cynical Brit if you want to shop for xmas present. Watch Kripp if you are serious gamer keen on next big thing.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hrw55.gif[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info