Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

"
Gansukh wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
Why are you all kissing this guy's ass?? he is just a regular player who just loves himself and thinks he's awesome. Better pay no attention to this guy.

He's Octavian the mighty player of players! All hail the Octavian! King of PoE!

Haha, how deep people can sink
I don't watch his stream because 1)it's just him farming most of the time, 2)It's in the middle of the night for me.

But his Youtube videos are quite insightful, and currently I see these videos more as a "daily PoE show" since 90% of the time it's about PoE tips/builds/comments.
I'm not watching because he's good, I couldn't care less, I'm watching because it's entertaining and he got some really good ideas.

"
he is just a regular player who just loves himself and thinks he's awesome

If you don't like yourself, I feel bad for you.
And he's pretty humble compared to most of the other "heavy" streamers, and doesn't flame/trashtalk (I can't even say that much about some people in this thread).
All I see in the video is him talking about his ideas and comments, I think it's really stupid to focus mainly on a perception of one player. I rather watch the build of the week videos instead. BTW: Listing to Kripparian bragging is not entertaining for me :D

Last edited by Startkabels on Jan 21, 2013, 6:39:52 PM
Given that this isn't directly discussing the game itself, and rather a periphery of it, I've moved this to off-topic, where it may continue to harbour the spectrum of feelings regarding Mr. Number 1 USA etc.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
his daily videos have become like PoE podcast instead, insightful stuff and he love doing xml spreadsheets and calculating stuff, can only respect someone who actually try dig deep into the numbers like he does.
I play games... shocked, i know.
People who make spreadsheets about games are aliens, I trust the developers and not some guy's Excel productions...

BTW: Who is Mr number one USA? :D :D
Last edited by Startkabels on Jan 21, 2013, 6:57:08 PM
"
Startkabels wrote:
People who make spreadsheets about games are aliens, I trust the developers and not some guy's Excel productions...

BTW: Who is Mr number one USA? :D :D

Sup scrub! Octavian is no.1 ofc. All hail the Wand Slinger!
Kripps Post :

Ill be trading for everything I need. I wont be using any Alchs or Chaos or anything like that. So if you stumble across something on the list, I'll give you a fair deal.

spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGQzMqD8JhZdG5Uazl4TXhxQ3JDUWhUbjlFQWhaUnc#gid=1
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
You know i always thought fanboys were the most pathetic thing on the internet but i was wrong.

I never read a hate thread in my life but this is definetly way more pathetic than any fanboy ive encountered so far ( and that includes anime fanboys...my god )
Seriously do you guys have nothing better to do than post shit without any thought or reasoning behind it, quoting posts while you clearly didnt even read past the first two letters spouting out all the utter stupidity swirling around in your tiny miserable brain that otherwise isnt even able to get your job at mac donalds done correctly?

Ive played poe for quite some time without even noticing that someone was streaming it, i only stumpled across his stream because one day while browsing twitch i was suprised to see poe fairly high up in the list.
Now i do watch him from time to time if i have nothing better to do but you guys must watch his stream every single day or else you wouldn feel the need to post garbage like this on the forums.

Now please think about what a wretched little minge you must be to write bullshit like "lol he plays wow and other BAD games he sucks!!!1!...ASd! how does he even has viewer lololol"
I dont know why but he has over 2k of them so shut the fuck up and sit in a corner, people arent going to stop watching because YOU said that they shouldnt.

Sometimes i think there should be an internet card that doesnt even get handed out to people too retarded to tie their own shoes in the first place.
Last edited by Edra on Feb 3, 2013, 8:50:50 PM
"
Edra wrote:

I never read a hate thread in my life but this is definetly way more pathetic than any fanboy ive encountered so far ( and that includes anime fanboys...my god )

What's wrong with anime?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info