Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

"
If I am posting in bold, the gloves are off and I'm in Moderator mode. The less this happens, the happier we'll all be. ^_^

lol'd
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
If I am posting in bold, the gloves are off and I'm in Moderator mode. The less this happens, the happier we'll all be. ^_^

lol'd

Sad.
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
"
dornal wrote:
"
kopnam wrote:
Yes funny how perception works and how someone can see the same thing but complete opposite. It is all in everyones head and quite entertaining considering what everyone else is posting would be the same... Useless, same old, junk and a big waste of space over nothing. Don't mind me though carry on with your so very important conversations about the extremely special matters at hand. Yes indeed dont mind me....

Gosh. Pointing out you were exaggerating quite a bit wasn't ment to start a flamewar between us.
But I see alot of people who just imagine these things.

Reading your post, which is full of hateful words in all caps, just isn't bringing anything to the forums. Especially when these things aren't facts. Nobody writes like that. Well actually, the ones who do write like that... are people like you.

In Kopnam's defence, he is exaggerating nothing..... Is not this very thread the exemplar of his ascertation.
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
Are we allowed to ask open beta questions here? In that case, do you still get +1 passive skill point if you leave the bandits?
Last edited by yoshichan on Jan 15, 2013, 3:57:10 PM
Obviously Charan is a Kripp worshiper too. so sad. I'm starting to hate this community.
"
arpgfan wrote:
Obviously Charan is a Kripp worshiper too. so sad. I'm starting to hate this community.

You had your own Kripp hating thread locked earlier today, so now you come and post your bile in other threads about him.

Are you insecure in someway and trying to deny something that you cant admit to yourself? Something is strange in the way you act on these forums from what i've seen today.

Play how you want to play and keep forum posts productive is pretty much along the lines of what the mod who locked your thread wrote if i remember correctly. Do you need bringing to their attention for a second time in one day?
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
If you've a problem with my moderation, feel free to PM Support or Chris directly.

But they'll never tell how how I personally feel about Kripparrian, because that's not the point.

Maybe if you take the time to get to know me (and believe me, I don't make it difficult), I'll share such knowledge with you. But it won't change my decisions as a mod.

Because I'm not enforcing my beliefs, rules or guidelines here. I'm enforcing GGG's.

Be thankful. :)

PS Don't take it out on the community. It's not their fault. They didn't ask for me. But I do know for a fact that if they wanted to, they could oust me instantly. I serve with that knowledge in mind every time I make a moderation decision. Every. Time.

__

Back on topic, please. Discuss Kripp to your heart's content here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
arpgfan wrote:

k.
I really like Kripp and his youtube videos. Very helpful.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
His video about totems, mines and traps was educational. Gave me ideas about new builds. And totem w/ multiple projectiles is hilarious to watch.
IGN: Warp_Nine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info