Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

Enshin just mad he got like 3 viewers and they all clicked wrong stream to watch.
I feel like I just read a conversation between a bunch of flamboyant dudes at a fashion show acting like little girls over the latest gossip with Kim Kardashian.... But then I realized it's a bunch of grown men getting hard over some dude from youtube or getting really pissed off over people getting a hard on for this dude. Why does this come up all the time, every night on global chat or the forums:

random dude - "LIKE OMG KRIPP IS SO AWESOME HE IS BAD ASS THAT IS WHY I STARTED PLAYING PoE!!"

other random dude - "YEAH HE IS THE BEST EVER AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS GAME IF IT WASNT FOR HIM!!! YAAAAY TEHEHEHE"

3rd random dude - "HEHEHE ME TOO THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

pissed random dude that hates his life - "WHY DOES LIKE EVERYONE LOVE THIS GUY AND HAVE A CIRCLE JERK OVER THIS ALL THE TIME?!? HE ISNT EVEN REALLY THAT GOOD OR COOL.... GOSH GUYS SERIOUSLY SO DUMB...."

random dude again - "LIKE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU !&*^$!!!! KRIPP IS SO COOL YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT HE IS SO MUCH BETTER AT THIS GAME THAN YOU AND LIKE YOU ARE SO JELLY THAT YOU CANT PULL THAT OFF OR BE REALLY IMPORTANT ON THE INTERNET...O.M.G.!!"

LOL I dont hate Kripp and I admire the help he gives out for the game but is it neccessary to bring him up every single day on the forums or in global chat? It is like the new cool thing to talk about over the internet if you play action RPGS or MMOS now.

Honestly if I was Kripp I would be laughing my ass off at all of the people drooling over me and getting a hard on over it. Then I would laugh my ass off at all the pissed off people that probably hate their life so they jump in the forums for a little testosterone release on a bunch of fanboys or what is logical to like or not like.
"
kopnam wrote:
I feel like I just read a conversation between a bunch of flamboyant dudes at a fashion show acting like little girls over the latest gossip with Kim Kardashian.... But then I realized it's a bunch of grown men getting hard over some dude from youtube or getting really pissed off over people getting a hard on for this dude. Why does this come up all the time, every night on global chat or the forums:

random dude - "LIKE OMG KRIPP IS SO AWESOME HE IS BAD ASS THAT IS WHY I STARTED PLAYING PoE!!"

other random dude - "YEAH HE IS THE BEST EVER AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS GAME IF IT WASNT FOR HIM!!! YAAAAY TEHEHEHE"

pissed random dude that hates his life - "WHY DOES LIKE EVERYONE LOVE THIS GUY AND HAVE A CIRCLE JERK OVER THIS ALL THE TIME?!? HE ISNT EVEN REALLY THAT GOOD OR COOL.... GOSH GUYS SERIOUSLY SO DUMB...."

random dude again - "LIKE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU !&*^$!!!! KRIPP IS SO COOL YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT HE IS SO MUCH BETTER AT THIS GAME THAN YOU AND LIKE YOU ARE SO JELLY THAT YOU CANT PULL THAT OFF OR BE REALLY IMPORTANT ON THE INTERNET...O.M.G.!!"

LOL I dont hate Kripp and I admire the help he gives out for the game but is it neccessary to bring him up every single day on the forums or in global chat? It is like the new cool thing to talk about over the internet if you play action RPGS or MMOS now.

Honestly if I was Kripp I would be laughing my ass off at all of the people drooling over me and getting a hard on over it. Then I would laugh my ass off at all the pissed off people that probably hate their life so they jump in the forums for a little testosterone release on a bunch of fanboys or what is logical to like or not like.

You are making all of this up :)
"
dornal wrote:
"
kopnam wrote:

You are making all of this up :)

Teehee XD Awww loook at the cute wittle puppies!!!!
It's true though. Nowhere can this be found. This is just how *you* are perceiving it.
Basicly you are just spamming random trash :)
Yes funny how perception works and how someone can see the same thing but complete opposite. It is all in everyones head and quite entertaining considering what everyone else is posting would be the same... Useless, same old, junk and a big waste of space over nothing. Don't mind me though carry on with your so very important conversations about the extremely special matters at hand. Yes indeed dont mind me....
"
kopnam wrote:
Yes funny how perception works and how someone can see the same thing but complete opposite. It is all in everyones head and quite entertaining considering what everyone else is posting would be the same... Useless, same old, junk and a big waste of space over nothing. Don't mind me though carry on with your so very important conversations about the extremely special matters at hand. Yes indeed dont mind me....

Gosh. Pointing out you were exaggerating quite a bit wasn't ment to start a flamewar between us.
But I see alot of people who just imagine these things.

Reading your post, which is full of hateful words in all caps, just isn't bringing anything to the forums. Especially when these things aren't facts. Nobody writes like that. Well actually, the ones who do write like that... are people like you.
Last edited by dornal on Jan 12, 2013, 11:30:42 AM
On another note.
If you are looking for other streamers, I really recommend EnemyEx and devmoon.
Nice and relaxing streams.
"

Kripp deserves his praise. 1st hardcore inferno before nerf? He brings skill to a gaming genre mostly concentrated on point and click.

And if players bring up how Kripp brought PoE to their attention, I see nothing bad in that. I would (and I presume you would, too) like PoE to be as popular as possible.
Last edited by Mantequilla211 on Jan 12, 2013, 1:36:44 PM
"
enshin wrote:
"
nebb1234 wrote:
kripp is a dousche-bag

this

Keep it civil, please.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info