Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

"
His video about totems, mines and traps was educational. Gave me ideas about new builds. And totem w/ multiple projectiles is hilarious to watch.

Could you give a link?
i dont watch kripps stream because i dont enjoy watching other people play but i really enjoy his youtube videos

"
solidad wrote:
"
His video about totems, mines and traps was educational. Gave me ideas about new builds. And totem w/ multiple projectiles is hilarious to watch.

Could you give a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSsInONKyro&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA&index=2
"
Speckmuetze wrote:
i dont watch kripps stream because i dont enjoy watching other people play but i really enjoy his youtube videos

"
solidad wrote:
"

Could you give a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSsInONKyro&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA&index=2

Thanks for the link. Was just having a hard time figuring out what to search for.
Yeah, he's definately made ssome cool educational videos about it. I don't have the time that people like Krip does so it's good to see some other possibilities.
He is been streaming like for years this game so good!
"
arpgfan wrote:
Obviously Charan is a Kripp worshiper too. so sad. I'm starting to hate this community.

Only thing making the community worse then the fanbois are the blind haters that think it's their game and should not be played by others.

There is maybe like 5-6 fanboys that spam global and if you ignore them its all good. But I ban the haters even faster most because they often idiots and gamers that can't stand that people are so much better then them.

I also never got the people that hate on Kripp, he seems like a really relaxed guy and he seems to never flame or bash other players.

Mentioning Kripp is an insta-flame post.

Having my own opinions on the matter, I can not respect a gamer who purposely exploits games.

I honestly careless what you think of my comment on the matter.

0/10.
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
Last edited by Isonul on Jan 21, 2013, 2:16:56 PM
I smoke weed , draw Kripp on my palm and ask him for wisdom
GO Octavvvviaann
Why are you all kissing this guy's ass?? he is just a regular player who just loves himself and thinks he's awesome. Better pay no attention to this guy.
"
Startkabels wrote:
Why are you all kissing this guy's ass?? he is just a regular player who just loves himself and thinks he's awesome. Better pay no attention to this guy.

He's Octavian the mighty player of players! All hail the Octavian! King of PoE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info