Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

He started streaming poe again he is amazed by new pvp system and voice acting
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
http://en.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/341482049
9:06:00ish
And this is relevant how ?

Must admit i would rather play the game than watch someone else play and stream but each to their own i guess.

Thanks..

No Really Thank you for letting us know.
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
kripp is a dousche-bag
I like him, he's a great streamer - and he's a great player.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
He could be a bit more chatty on his stream, but the added attention he brings to PoE isn't a bad thing.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
Stretch163 wrote:

Must admit i would rather play the game than watch someone else play and stream but each to their own i guess.

Thanks..

I understand that this topic may be entirely irrelevant to most of "us" who are already in the game.

But i have to say it was Kripp i used to watch reluctantly (before he started to play PoE, i was dissapointed with D3) that got my into PoE. Sometimes people need that little push, and that push comes in various forms. Kripp actualy does the justice to the games he plays, because he does that extensively as opposed to people like TotalBiscuit or other who only show you their first impressions. (before i got flamed im not saying TB is terrible, its just seeking different perception, me as a gamer who spent all his life on gaming, im not really interested in "glances")

Imho PoE is not a game of first impression but a longer impression.
Haha how weird. First to see him using Byrr's character then have him use the 66 map that Byrr died with when we were in party. Never thought I'd be seeing that one again.
"
Stretch163 wrote:

Thanks..

It's relevant because he brings a lot of people to the different games he plays like me. I learned of PoE and started playing it because of watching his stream, watching him or other people play different games gives you a different perspective of a game that you might not have seen or thought of before which in return can influence you to buy or not buy a game. There have been a good many games I was on the fence about until I saw different people playing them on Twitch and seeing how different the game is being played all around.
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
He could be a bit more chatty on his stream, but the added attention he brings to PoE isn't a bad thing.

He usually streams from 8pm - about 5 or 6am EST. Last night he was playing PoE toward the end of his cast so he was probably getting pretty tired. He usually talks to people on mumble or gives commentary pretty steadily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info