Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

You guys that love kripparian streaming, i want to know if you will love him after he steals all your loot from party even is not suitable for his build/class. The man is all about proving himself in games and he has serious mental problems.
Oh.

No.

Not.

This.

Again.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

great news. i love his video and stream.
altho i knew he would come back sometime.
he did say "poe might be my next game" sometime ago.

haters gonna hate no matter.
"
Dudebag wrote:

This.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Tomorrow wrote:
"
Rishijin wrote:
His praise of the game is the reason I got interested in the beta.

NO offense but you cant figure out what game you want play yourself?

I knows why I like PoE more than D3 and TL2, and Im sure as hell its not because some random stranger praises this game.

You know you prefer PoE over D3 and TL2 After you've played PoE right? (logic implies that). How could you play PoE in closed beta before doing the purchase (for simplicity lets rule out random beta key falling of skies).

Maybe you missed my post on 1st page, but there are group of people who actually want to have a little "proof" of what they are gonna pay for. Trust me all those words on pathofexile.com faq are incredibly interesting, all those screenshots and short videos sure are, but same goes for D3 and TL2, and god knows how much worse games than that, its called marketing. And good god its closed beta, indie game, it has ZERO of prior reputation and there is big hate or love discussion whenever i went on OTHER than POE forum. So forgive me, that for me as a CUSTOMER it was not clear whether i would like the game or not BEFORE playing.

Streaming is both hell and heaven of internet media nowadays, at least it gives you a possibility to experience something *almost* first hand. And as i said on 1st page, Kripparian UNLIKE other POPULAR streamers that showed up in popular search actually gone deep into the game. And that is what i wanted to see, period.

edit: And before someone, tunes in and say why would i not wait for Open Beta to test it free. Then just treat my case as, i wanted to play this now not in uncertain future.
Last edited by bgx on Nov 21, 2012, 3:24:34 AM
"
Tomorrow wrote:
Lol. You spent 100 on PoE because of kripps? No, you become a silver supporter because you liked this game. I have nothing against Kripp, hes a total stranger. Dont hate him nor love him, but his fanboys are annoying. Just look at one of those post, interesting he want make an EK mara? Whats interesting about that? Nothing, many already discussed this build. Stop acting like hes playing some unique char build only he can pull off. Btw, D3 wasnt the fastest selling because he was on stream and yelling cant wait for D3, its because how much we loved D2.

He introduced me to the game and I enjoyed it so in a round about way, yes I ended up spending $100 on PoE because of Kripp, is there something wrong with that? Do you not understand marketing at all? Someone like kripp with 2k-4k viewers a night playing PoE is great free advertisement for the game. A start up like GGG won't be able to get national TV time like bliz will so they need little stuff like that. Gamers introducing their game to other gamers.

You have an irrational distaste for kripp. I dunno what he did to you or what he said that pissed you off but you've done nothing to show exactly why you don't like him. If you don't see how he's good for the game then you are flat out stupid.

As for his build, who gives a flying fuck. He did a GS mara last time. I don't think anyone is praising him for making unique never before seen builds. He's trying to learn the ins and outs of the game. He jumps deep into the game like alot of the top tier guys like Panda, Feyded and DDT do except he's doing it live on a stream and putting out youtube videos. While those guys are open with their information we only get forum posts that most casuals ignore. I mean Panda's amazing 3hr race video only had like 5 pages of comments, it's a god damn shame. Kripp's videos on PoE will get 40k views, even if they are pointless. Do you not see how he helps the game in every way? Brings more people over through free adversitement and helps people learn more about the game.

To just wrap this up, you don't have to like him but he's great in almost every way for the game.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Exudering wrote:
You guys that love kripparian streaming, i want to know if you will love him after he steals all your loot from party even is not suitable for his build/class. The man is all about proving himself in games and he has serious mental problems.

What you obviously do not understand is that it is not about loving or hating Kripp. At least it shouldn't be about that. It is about whether Kripp is good for the game PoE and nobody can deny that. Kripp has a lot of followers and you can discuss whether those followers are stupid, but it is a fact and that fact makes Kripparian someone who can advertise a game and attract thousands of people to PoE.

Perhaps you should watch some of his videos. At first I also was biased towards Kripparian, but after watching some of his videos I changed my mind. It is someone who really deep dives into a game and has something to tell about the games he plays. I do not love him, but respect him for the thing he does and how he does it.

Last edited by McHuberts on Nov 21, 2012, 5:54:47 AM
"
Tomorrow wrote:
"
RudBoy1018 wrote:
No offence to him but he can't stop playing a Horrible D3 and Cashfest that is Current WoW. He tries to find something new but always goes back to those games.

This and the way some people treat him

"
It's interesting that he wants to make an Ethereal Knives player, when he told Chris in August he was gonna be Marauder all the way

EK build is nothing new. Many has already played around with the idea of Marauder BM EK since EK needs tons mana. Stop acting like he discovered America.

Settle down. Did I say he discovered anything? I said it was interesting he was switching builds. Stop acting like Kripp is going to ruin this game - he's not. Let people enjoy him, he's beneficial to the game.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
ongZ wrote:
"
Dudebag wrote:

This.

I wasn't hating on Kripp. That ain't me. :)

What I meant was, "oh no, not another 88 million page thread about Kripp".

The last time this subject came up, it got way out of hand. Tempers flared and there was much flaming going on.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

"
The_Paw wrote:
"
ongZ wrote:
"
Dudebag wrote:

This.

I wasn't hating on Kripp. That ain't me. :)

What I meant was, "oh no, not another 88 million page thread about Kripp".

The last time this subject came up, it got way out of hand. Tempers flared and there was much flaming going on.

Yea, I didn't misunderstand you. I was referring to the other guys who hates on Kripp :-P

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info