Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

"
sijima wrote:
"
Stretch163 wrote:
And this is relevant how ?

Must admit i would rather play the game than watch someone else play and stream but each to their own i guess.

He has a large viewership and is doing free advertising for PoE. Free advertising = more people = more content and support for the game.

Its not free he is getting paid to play Video Games Path of Exile is a Video Game
His praise of the game is the reason I got interested in the beta.
Last edited by Rishijin on Nov 20, 2012, 10:45:23 PM
"
RudBoy1018 wrote:
"
sijima wrote:
"
Stretch163 wrote:

Must admit i would rather play the game than watch someone else play and stream but each to their own i guess.

He has a large viewership and is doing free advertising for PoE. Free advertising = more people = more content and support for the game.

Its not free he is getting paid to play Video Games Path of Exile is a Video Game

LOL its free advertising for GGG that flew way over your head since GGG isnt paying him a dime to get 3-4k people curious about the game.
"
Rishijin wrote:
His praise of the game is the reason I got interested in the beta.

NO offense but you cant figure out what game you want play yourself?

I knows why I like PoE more than D3 and TL2, and Im sure as hell its not because some random stranger praises this game.
IGN QTCRZ
"
Tomorrow wrote:

I knows why I like PoE more than D3 and TL2, and Im sure as hell its not because some random stranger praises this game.

Are you the first person in the world that isn't influenced by advertisement? If it wasn't for kripp I would have never heard of PoE, nor ever played it. Instead I would have played D3 another week or two before giving up on games for another year or two. Instead I've found a game that I'm immersed in and thoroughly enjoy.

If you don't like kripp whatever but he's great for the game. He gave away 50-100 keys the last time he played and got a bunch of people like myself to see how great PoE is which lead us to try it out. I'm not sure who else he converted but PoE got $100 off me because kripp got me interested. The game as a whole should support streamers like Kripp playing the game rather than tear him down.

I'm glad to see Kripp back and hopefully he figures out some details I have yet to figure out myself.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I've actually never heard of Krip before I started playing the game. I read about him in the forums and decided to look him up on twitch. All in all, hate him or praise him, he's good for getting PoE out to more people. I was actually turned to this game by Force on youtube. Haven't looked back since.

Bottomline, whoever can bring more attention to GGG and PoE is good in my book!
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

I've got a Level 63 EK + Fork Shadow, it is devastating against mobs when it crits, two casts is all it takes to clear a room.

The trick is getting the mana regen/leech to support it without needing a 5+ link.
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
Tomorrow wrote:

Are you the first person in the world that isn't influenced by advertisement? If it wasn't for kripp I would have never heard of PoE, nor ever played it. Instead I would have played D3 another week or two before giving up on games for another year or two. Instead I've found a game that I'm immersed in and thoroughly enjoy.

If you don't like kripp whatever but he's great for the game. He gave away 50-100 keys the last time he played and got a bunch of people like myself to see how great PoE is which lead us to try it out. I'm not sure who else he converted but PoE got $100 off me because kripp got me interested. The game as a whole should support streamers like Kripp playing the game rather than tear him down.

I'm glad to see Kripp back and hopefully he figures out some details I have yet to figure out myself.

Lol. You spent 100 on PoE because of kripps? No, you become a silver supporter because you liked this game. I have nothing against Kripp, hes a total stranger. Dont hate him nor love him, but his fanboys are annoying. Just look at one of those post, interesting he want make an EK mara? Whats interesting about that? Nothing, many already discussed this build. Stop acting like hes playing some unique char build only he can pull off. Btw, D3 wasnt the fastest selling because he was on stream and yelling cant wait for D3, its because how much we loved D2.
IGN QTCRZ
"
sijima wrote:
"
Stretch163 wrote:

How doe's it = more people and more support(chances are people only know about his streaming through the game anyway or are part of his Fanboi Fanbase).

When the game goe's to OB and is free to play see how much support is actually given then.

When there is no more supporters packs and people don't need to fork out any cash to progress in the game.

I would imagine that it wont come from the new people who only want to play because it is free. It will more than likely come from the players who have been constantly supporting the game through Beta.

And more content is planned already so its not really an =.

Just saying that i have better things to do for my time than sit and stream games and lets face it these guys that do it constantly don't do it for free there has to be a reward in it for them or it just simply is not worth there time.

So it is really a question of Helping Themselve's or Helping The Game ?
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
[/quote]

Its not free he is getting paid to play Video Games Path of Exile is a Video Game[/quote]

LOL its free advertising for GGG that flew way over your head since GGG isnt paying him a dime to get 3-4k people curious about the game.[/quote]

So where are all the Beta Keys he gives away coming form. Im dam sure he not buying them from GGG so technically yes he is getting paid to advertise and draw people to GGG.

But how many of these people you think actually buy supporter packs ?
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
Last edited by Stretch163 on Nov 21, 2012, 2:23:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info