Kripparian Is Streaming PoE Again

"
Dudebag wrote:
Charan

my kiwi army will pwn urs.

Probably, my kiwi is a total pussy who relies on the very inefficient form of camouflage it has mastered. Diamond, gold, silver, bronze, and basic...I don't see a 'Wraeclast-grim' tone in there. :(
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
It pleases me that you've had no real input Charan and I am happy to be able to from here on out view you as what you are rather than what I thought you are. You are insignificant and thus your opinion may be as ignorant as you wish it be and I should not care any more for it, I think this is for the best. And in my opinion being a diamond supporter doesn't necessarily mean anything, the way I perceive you I think you purchased this supporter pack completely for your own reason and probably in order for others to perceive you as something which you're really not. There are different kinds of egoism out there and I think you are expressing more than one kind. There is nothing wrong with that though, we're all sharing this planet and we all live for different reasons, we should all be able to strive for whatever we want without feeling bad or selfish about it. This doesn't mean we should tro to project ourselfves as better than others though, at least not in my opinion, because in reality we are not better. And for all I know you may very well have purchased this Diamond pack in order to get one step closer to this precious moderator status of yours, this might not be the case though. Perhaps you became a moderator here before you decided to support the game through purchase of this flashy diamond badge, this however doesn't mean that you didn't do it just to be perceived as something which you're not. You seem to value people solely on what they do with their purse, then again, this might not be true. I cannot know and neither can others. We only see what we're capable of perceiving and may be misinterpreting everything, this doesn't make it less true to us though, we act on the impressions we have until proven wrong, then we adjust. Where I see a pompous ass who apparently doesn't care for much other than his own appearance and yet is blind to his own 'assiness' others may see a kind hard-working and fair moderator who is considerate and always does tries his best at everything while trying to remain human. I don't know but I guess it is fun to speculate, which is probably in part, why this thread got so long, speculating is "fun".

I will not be purchasing a supporter pack, or become a prestigeous diamond supporter for that matter and for this I think that you think less of me. That is very shallow in my opinion. Then again I am shallow as well and I don't mind you thinking less of me. They say the one who is willing to sacrifice everything for everyone is the most selfish of them all. Probably should use paragraphs if I want my shit read but in hindsight I'm not sure it really matters lol.
Last edited by RotInPieces on Dec 2, 2012, 5:11:25 AM
"
Asuz wrote:
I understand that some of you might not like Kripp, and that is perfectly fine. However, I would not even know of this game if it was not for him, he's good advertisement and is helping to push this game forward in a somewhat indirect way. I'm sure that many more of his viewers have gotten into this game simply because of him. So in conclusion whether you like him or not he is doing good for the game.

This

"
RotInPieces wrote:
It pleases me that
I'm not sure it really matters lol.

Why? Why such a BIG wall of text???
"
RotInPieces wrote:
It pleases me that you've had no real input Charan and I am happy to be able to from here on out view you as what you are rather than what I thought you are. You are insignificant and thus your opinion may be as ignorant as you wish it be and I should not care any more for it, I think this is for the best. And in my opinion being a diamond supporter doesn't necessarily mean anything, the way I perceive you I think you purchased this supporter pack completely for your own reason and probably in order for others to perceive you as something which you're really not. There are different kinds of egoism out there and I think you are expressing more than one kind. There is nothing wrong with that though, we're all sharing this planet and we all live for different reasons, we should all be able to strive for whatever we want without feeling bad or selfish about it. This doesn't mean we should tro to project ourselfves as better than others though, at least not in my opinion, because in reality we are not better. And for all I know you may very well have purchased this Diamond pack in order to get one step closer to this precious moderator status of yours, this might not be the case though. Perhaps you became a moderator here before you decided to support the game through purchase of this flashy diamond badge, this however doesn't mean that you didn't do it just to be perceived as something which you're not. You seem to value people solely on what they do with their purse, then again, this might not be true. I cannot know and neither can others. We only see what we're capable of perceiving and may be misinterpreting everything, this doesn't make it less true to us though, we act on the impressions we have until proven wrong, then we adjust. Where I see a pompous ass who apparently doesn't care for much other than his own appearance and yet is blind to his own 'assiness' others may see a kind hard-working and fair moderator who is considerate and always does tries his best at everything while trying to remain human. I don't know but I guess it is fun to speculate, which is probably in part, why this thread got so long, speculating is "fun".

I will not be purchasing a supporter pack, or become a prestigeous diamond supporter for that matter and for this I think that you think less of me. That is very shallow in my opinion. Then again I am shallow as well and I don't mind you thinking less of me. They say the one who is willing to sacrifice everything for everyone is the most selfish of them all. Probably should use paragraphs if I want my shit read but in hindsight I'm not sure it really matters lol.

Stop getting mad about video games.
"
omgitsbees wrote:

Stop getting mad about video games.

Stop getting mad about things you are enthusiastic about.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This community used to be so nice....
"
RotInPieces wrote:

I...uhm...okay. Er...

Wow.

Well, hope you enjoy this game. or...not.

Wow.

Well, uhm....see you round.

Ps I have had input. I am a beta tester.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Again, OB will be interesting.
I just wanna say, that I love you all! <3
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info