3.1 crashes constantly

Why isn't anyone from the staff commenting on this?

At least let us know what is being done to help us. This is ridiculous.
GGG is becoming like every other gaming company these days (ignore the problem as long as majority does not have it)
"
er00n3r wrote:
GGG is becoming like every other gaming company these days (ignore the problem as long as majority does not have it)

They will, however, contact you super fast if you want to buy something and have a question.
It's a problem. Does not matter what any of the supposed fixes say it still is not fixing the issues.

https://prnt.sc/hz6qw6
"
edys007 wrote:
getting these crashes as well. I can't go through a map without getting these type of errors

im having the same issues. its literally driving me nuts

cant complete maps, labs...any fixes?
"
Harrytasker wrote:
i got same problem very mad, crashes when switching zones 10 times+ a day , im on dx 9 cause dx 11 wasnt playable graphic wise

edit trying 64 bit launcher now will let know if it fixes

ok seems its little better , happens less often but still happen .......
Hi i have been playing POE ever since 2013, and have never encountered such big problems as now in this league. Abyss league 3.1

The client crashes for me and is freezing, like 2-3 times a day. So it's basically unplayable because I'm playing the HC league ...

and have been dying on those game krashes aswell...

Iam sure that my computer has nothing to do with these problems. (Have been running POE since 2013 on exactly same computer and never been throught so much problem as in 3.1 Abyss league...)

freeze-krashes,, DX Errors.

My speccs are:::
WIN 10 64 PRO.
16 GB RAM
Intel i7
Graphic Nvidia 680

GGG please you have to check this over, is a BIG problem you have to fix this please ty in advance!!

Kind Regards Sklips

I am also on HC Abyss, my last character got to level 72 and started crashing while farming blood aquaduct, i am not sure if its whirling blades being cast rediculously fast or what, but I crashed and died on that character, remade one with the same build, got to level 72 and am farming blood aquaduct and crashing has started on this character as well, this is a shame because I just bought a whole bunch of bank tabs and just want to play the game, but my anxiety of dying and black holeing a ton of time again is very disconcerting

Any suggestions guys? Devs?

thanks!
Game crashing like crazy. First started on steam version, so I got fed up and installed the stand alone client. When the game crashes, I can still hear the background (pressing escape made the open/close menu noise. Clicking the screen made sounds of me pressing menu sound). Looks like its a graphical issue?

Steam Crash

Standalone Crash

Any Ideas?

i5 4770k
gtx 770
16GB RAM
Win 10
The only solution I found to that problem was raising the voltage of my video card.

Using Msi Afterburn

to

Even doing this, there are times that I have to restart my PC to be able to play in peace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info