3.1 crashes constantly

still happening in maps especially when going in a master zone (like zana map or haku dungeon)
Please fix this issue it's giving me cancer game is barely playable because of this.
"
edys007 wrote:
getting these crashes as well. I can't go through a map without getting these type of errors

Getting similar errors. Game freezes constantly. Praying for an update.

I get those all the time, it's driving me crazy. I am shocked ggg hasn't replied to this thread with how many of us have problems with it.

Also, if y'all have read the little guide for tech support forum, you should make your own posts as well.
Last edited by Tigerlily024 on Dec 11, 2017, 2:29:10 AM
Same I have been getting tons of crashes and failed to join instances. This patch is horribly optimized so far...
Still no word from GGG on both Reddit or here concerning this issue. I sent them a support ticket since Friday and no response
my guildmembers and i suffer from a "shitload" of loading-screen crashes.
quest-maps, zana-maps, lab. no matter where.

there is no "error message". just the usual "window in window" looking like crash. screen showing top left while the base-screen stays in the background.

in most cases it happens on re-entering the map after dying or just by simply changing areas.

is there any statement concerning this issue ?

edit: i turned off all my mtx. all in party did. even no portal effect.
runs smooth but when i die and try to reenter "boom" crash.

MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY. where is an official statement to this issue ?
Last edited by Zirpe on Dec 11, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
I have the EXACT ISSUE as the one above this post tried buying windows 10 and didnt work tried turning off mtx didnt work
Glad i'm not the only one getting errors like these. It took me 3 days of Checking Resources shenanigans before it finally got everything downloaded. and now I am getting these errors about 80% of the time whether it's a new zone, or a zone i literally just passed through.

Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr
Same problem here, someone speculated that this has somethig to do with Windows update. Do you have Fall Creators update on your WIN 10? (I have)

BTW Iam not getting these errors on zone changes, I get them when I try to start the game on Dx11.. never made it to the game, so I ahve to play on dx9 which is... so bad.
Last edited by Nathaniell123 on Dec 11, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info