3.1 crashes constantly

Same Problem but since years. Some years ago, since a update it dont work correctly. I think it happened between version 2.1-2.6.

I start the game, then crash, start the game again, login screen, then join with a char to town, again crash, start the game the 3rd time, login screen, join with char, it works. Sometimes it crashed again, when i switch between Instances. For 1-2 years, I started like this.

But now i get more playtime through starting the game instead of playing the game.
At the moment the ratio from starting the game to joining into town is 40/60 and switching between Instances 50/50

That's absolutely exhausting to play like that. But there is a other factor, not every day is same. Yesterday it was horrible.

Hi,

funny, now it works. A friend says to me, try transfer the poe directory to the SSD. Now my problems are fixed.

Since then it does not crash anymore.

regards
Still having this issue. Has anyone found a reliable solution?
My only solution is to delete the game. It is absurd how it crashes on good machines I had the same problem a year back fixed it by changing textures to medium* FUNNY NO?*
But now that doesn't help to. I try to play but crash wen I try to play, crash wen I try to play, crash wen I try to play, *demonic voice* crash wen I try to play...….
I don't suggest bothering. Yes the game is great Diablo 2 style but is it worth playing if you are having such problems? NOPE
I would really like that GGG would fix this but they didn't it became even horrid... with crashes and even more are suffering now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info