3.1 crashes constantly

Every single time i go in a new loading zone there's about a 25% chance the game will just crash and give me like 50 errors then if i press ok on all of them it just closes

This happened on 3.0 but not very commonly and now its constantly happened about 20 times while getting to maps in the new league
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 1:58:16 PM
Same here and same for a lot of people.

Impossible to do Lab, the game disconnect always before the 3rd aspirant trial.

Hope the game will have a patch soon.
Same problem.

I have played this ganme every day for the past 2 months. The crashes only started since 3.1
i also made a thread, i only crash with mtx, if play without it its all fine..
"
sahman wrote:
i also made a thread, i only crash with mtx, if play without it its all fine..
the only mtx i have on is the legacy portal and harbinger helm ill try turning them off see if it helps
Since 3.1 my client crashes very often. befor 3.1 never. Same mtx as bevor. Playing on an Asus ROG-Notebook. crashes with internal GraCard and the nVidia card. most crashes on change "instances". no matter if solo or in group.
Same but it only started happening today. Yesterday I played with a friend for a good 6-7 hours and maybe crashed 1 time (new league things). Today it's been about 50 crashes in 3 hours, always on a zone change. Sometimes I can use my friend's portal to get into the zone fine, sometimes I can't portal in and have to enter normally. I can go maybe 3-4 zones with no crash, then crash the next zone like 4 times in a row. It's quite frustrating and I pretty much can't advance or do lab since there is a nearly 100% chance I will crash.
I'm having continuous crashes after 3.1 as well, with no discernible pattern. Could be while IDing a piece of gear, while fighting an abyss mob, while sitting in town, just random.
getting these crashes as well. I can't go through a map without getting these type of errors

Last edited by edys007 on Dec 10, 2017, 10:17:47 PM
Lots of crashes. Every time you change areas you are never sure if the game is going to continue to run or crash. extremely frustrating. Story-line mode I guess is bearable but if the same thing happens with maps. that is going to be horrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info