3.1 crashes constantly

"
edys007 wrote:

What Type of crashes was it like us where the art assets and crap like that? Error messages?

take a look at the screenshot i posted on page 2 of this thread.
I get random crashes, no error message just pathofexil64steam or whatever has stopped responding
I don't want to jinx it, but... it looks like 3.1.0d may have fixed my crash, at least.

The same thing here today the game made an short update and when i start it i get this image. Yesterday night i was played the game for 3-4 hours without any problem. Any solutions?
update:
something new today.
crashed not on re-entering but leaving the map. hahaha
Bump, mby we will actualy get some dev to reply, it would be awesome if someone atleast acknowledged the problem.
Can confirm crashes have started for me as well with the update. Mostly leaving/entering areas but other times when opening menus like the skill tree.
Also been crashing since 3.1, it only happens when changing instances.

I'm unable to reliably reproduce the crashing, seems to happen at random.

"Path of exile has stopped responding" is the only popup that occurs.

Is there any extra information that can be provided that may help?
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
im just curious. Ever since the patch ive never had a problem running the game at max settings on my pc. Now i can barely play due to superrrrrrrrr long load times and or majorrrrrr lag spikes that completely drop me from the game or i have to sit in the screen waiting. if there is a fix please let me know how to fix this issue. Also i dont get the error messages that most of you get i always get just a screen lock up and just dc. pretty please help.
Almost every time I zone into a new map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info