3.1 crashes constantly

Also crashing randomly. Unable to reproduce and with no specific error message.
I have the problem that my Game Freez after i will open the Stash Taps ( *NEW* Map Stash Tap)
"
Kooki wrote:
I have the problem that my Game Freez after i will open the Stash Taps ( *NEW* Map Stash Tap)

Try these steps.

-Restart your game, there was a hot-fix released recently.

-Create a new hideout. This will refresh the Stash causing any problems.

Note: This will cause the hideout to go back to its default layout, so you will have to place all your decorations again.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
I just got my hideout yesterday. And there is basically nothing in there and I've restated the game many times but I still lag and long freezes and eventually dc
"
wahee wrote:
I just got my hideout yesterday. And there is basically nothing in there and I've restated the game many times but I still lag and long freezes and eventually dc

Might need more details.

Is this upon loading the hideout, or interacting with the stash, master or workbench?
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Dec 12, 2017, 11:45:57 PM
I don't have alot of the stuff in there like all the masters. I just got the one person. This lag and freezing started after the patch 3.1
update:
since the latest patch, i think x.x.d, the crashes while playing cross-realm are gone.
ty.
Still no answer from dev's. Guess this problem aint importnant enough.

Today something new happend. I crashed opening my STASH??? Honestly seems to get worse.
Also, the other say i acuatly made it to the other zone, but crashed instantly right after. Only happend once. Wierd how it cant load a texture, it already loaded.

can we plz get something done about this.
Losing out on trades, map portals and enjoyment.
Leveling a new char is hopeless. every time you reach a wp zone, your sure to crash on entering the zone.

This is what i tried to fix it.

Install none steam client. (same shit)
Vsync on/off. No change.

latest thing im trying is chaing DirrectX, no result as of yet.

Can we try to figure out what we have in commen.
Im running 970 gtx, and my cpu is i7 5820k.
Usualy run the game on dirrectx 9, for some reason my fps is most table there.
Run in fullscreen window mode.
sssshhh.
The game is almost unplayable at this point. I get exception errors upon loading or randomly when im in a zone. This is a problem on both of the computers I use, one with Vista and the other with Windows 10.
Ok so the game crashes for me but before the crash happen i get some weird artifacts on both of my screens and both of them go blank for few sec and then my game give me this error. But games like WoW or witcher 3 run without any problem. So is that my gpu dying or just poe problems ?!?!
Last edited by mudins on Dec 23, 2017, 6:31:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info