3.1 crashes constantly

Since GGG has not made a response to this, I have made an email to GGG Support in hopes of getting this resolved. Extremely frustrating.
I still have this problem during 3.2 Bestiary.
Pls respond or fix this before 3.3...
I've been having these crashes few the last few months, stopped playing the game. Started back again today and crashes still continue. E-mailed tech support, and they ask more questions than solve anything.
Same, game crashes all the time now, I can no longer play HC. Just died again to the random message boxes that popup on my screen and the game client freezes. I have tried everything, including re-installing.

GGG Please Help!
No staff reply here? No solution or wolkaround for this issue?
Crashing every 3-4 times every 10 maps. Very frustrating.
I’ve been back and fourth with tech support, they are asking a lot of questions regarding directs versions, gateways, outside software, using steam/not steam, windowed mode, full screen etc. Not getting anything very concrete but I’m sure they are working on it. I’ve tried taking all the settings down and every which type of directs, flgateway combo you can think of, with no obvious help. Some crashes will take longer with certain settings but it’s all the same. Sorty this isn’t helpful, maybe someone else has come up with something?
bump
They have asked me to run the WinMTR while playing the game to see what's going on with the crashes. They said my results indicated a bad wireless connection. So I ran more reports with a wired connection and still crashed.... so I sent those reports in as well.
had fps drop seens, damn cant remember, ive upgraded every part of my pc. Im running gtav in ultra setting 45+ fps, but path only working on directx11 client with no fps drop but i get exception error all the time. Great way to play, get fps drop or client crash...

Amd A10 9700, Asus Prime, Gtx 1050TI, 12g ram, ssd 512g, geforce experience uptodate, 300mbps wire connected.

GGG will still said thats a Internet provider problem...

Tryed Directx9, Ex and both incredible fps drop from stable 60 to 2-7 fps, to froze game.
Lowest setting help anything.

I was playing better with my old setup and gtx460 post 3.0 make fucking no sence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info