PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.1 crashes constantly

Same crashing game "bad allocation" and "exception" when i want to use port or enter some location like 5 crash in one hour so i reinstal game also try repair game but nothing help....

Until last update never happand

Thanks for any advice
I disabled dynamic resolution and lowered shadow quality. No crashes yet
Same issues, tried loading into a map now 4 times and each time its crashed. 4 tps down the drain...this game would be unplayable if I had more than 1 friend. Nothing seems to work. I have two computers, one's a laptop with slightly less than optimal hardware and a full desktop which has more than enough horsepower to play this game maxed at 144fps+. Both computers constantly crash. It's got nothing to do with hardware as both systems are running amd/radeon, intel/nvidia respectively. Ridiculous. This past Friday there was supposedly some fixes for crashes yet in my honest opinion it's been made worse.

GGG what's going on, I had so much faith in you guys as a gaming company and I trusted you. This game is unplayable for a fraction of us and you've not responded or done anything. This is my first ever post and the GGG forums and to be honest I'm extremely disappointed this isn't a praise post but instead a plea for help to a problem that we shouldn't be having, nor have you replied to.

GGG please help us or at least respond.
Last edited by Wendigo22793 on Jan 22, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
"
Wendigo22793 wrote:
GGG please help us or at least respond.

You can get a personal response from GGG by emailing their technical support team.
I am adding to the list too. Getting too much crashes (Unable to create Index Buffer). Sometimes it happens as soon as i enter a town after logging into game.

Extra is game is causing my PC to freeze up after crash. Force restart every time the game crashes. Imagine the level of frustration I am in now. Screen flickers then bombarded with those exceptions and finally system freeze.

Sometimes i don't get these crashes for days and sometimes i get them like everytime u log into the game(within seconds).

Tried different drivers to fix the system freeze but no luck. Atleast if i fix my system freeze after every crash, i dont mind to start the game on every crash. But force restarting the whole pc everytime game crashes is not healthy.

Plz help me to fix my pc freeze issue.

Yesterday i ran Furmark to stress test my GPU for 2 hours to see if the freeze is caused by over heating but no. Stress test ran for 2hours at 92 degree Celsius without any error or any crash. Tested my RAM with memtest86 which resultes in no errors. CPU stress test resulted in no errors. Tried to disable to audio device to check if the its causing the crash but no. thats not the case.

I am on i5 3rd gen, GT 635m gpu. Asus K55VJ Laptop.
Win 10 with all updates installed.
My constant crashing seems to be over now (cross fingers), but every time I take Haku's portal for daily mission loading screen freezes... Other masters are fine.
"
Stress test ran for 2hours at 92 degree Celsius

Poor laptop :D may he rest in peace as soon as he dies.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
coyd wrote:
"
Stress test ran for 2hours at 92 degree Celsius

Poor laptop :D may he rest in peace as soon as he dies.

Haha yes its been 5-6 years now. and i am here to confirm that my GPU is dying. These crashes i am facing and the freezes too are just because of GPU. Tried to run No Mans Sky witch resulted with same crash.

Now i am running the game on my integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics 4000) and not a single crash.

Game runs crappy but stable. Some times i face short freezes, but i think its because of CPU temp controlling.

No other option but run on my Intel until i guy a new GPU.
game keeps crashing ... this is the error behaviour most of the time: https://i.imgur.com/n8d2DDH.jpg .. i cant mange to level past 90 because of this. The Error pops up, i cant do shit, but the game continous to run (can hear sounds) and i die... loosing XP so much, never make it to 91 this way.. this is sad..

sometimes the .exe just stops working and it crashes to desktop (which is good, because then i get a disconnect)
I suggest all the guys to at least once to try to run the game in integrated graphics (Intel) or other gpu if u have any. There might be some issues with the gpu that game is triggering. Just my suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info