3.1 crashes constantly

Same issue here. Some things I have tried that did not work.

1. Update graphics driver.
2. Verify game files
3. Tried dx9 dx11 32bit and 64bit exe
4. Moved game files to 3 different hard drives
5. Removed all overclocks including RAM xmp
6. Reinstalled game completely.
7. updated item filter.
8. disable 3dvision

Last edited by rowanunderwood on Mar 6, 2018, 4:25:08 PM
me and my friends have been getting inconsistent crashes too sometimes after 10min sometimes after 2 hours or more its totally random and it can happen in hideout, map or town. All the errors are different too sometimes its about mtx or sometimes its cannot create thread error or bad allocation.

I did a full reinstall of the game which included me uninstalling it and then deleting the folder in program files as well as the folder in my games and then restarted and reinstalled the game but still having the same issues. its been the same for me since 3.1.
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Mar 14, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
I am having 3 issues with the current patch and the previous patch as well.

1. DirectX 11 DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. it literally crashes the .exe file when it even triesto pull a character. so I have to alter the options pre-login.

2. DirectX 9ex does the same thing as 11 but it takes a few more minutes before either a pop-up "something crashed". The errors are EVERY time and different every time. they really don't have a consistency of what is clearly going wrong.

3. DirectX 9 works alot better with the game but is absolutely glitchy and spotty. The game disconnects me from the game servers if I go afk for even 1 minute and have to then restart the game which I have to go into task manager and end the task/processes.

I have way above the recommended requirements for my computer for everything in the system and it consistently only get 5 to 6 fps when the game tries to load DirectX 9 because my system is a 64 bit system and DirectX 9 runs on a 32 bit system. Please fix your compatibilities. Thank you. The game should run like it runs on DirectX11 for the console version....
Getting a crash that causes my PC to shut down while the GPU fans are at 100%. Vsync is on using dx9. Only PoE causes this crash... Hardcore experience ruined 2 weeks into the league, sigh...
i am also have this problem, fix this ggg, please
I've been getting these issues for a LONG time.

I've never found a solution. Has anyone found a solution?

It makes the game almost unplayable... I've crashed 4 times in the last hour. Often my only solution is restarting too which takes ages.
Same issue.

Errors with "Exception: Failed to uncompress texture file"
Files starting with Art/

Game crashes and has to be force-closed.
same as everyone else, also found out that once you crash after the restart i also get less fps than when i start the game for the 1st time of the day
Had the same problem yesterday (never had this before), played for 4 hours and had 3 to 5 crash per map, rip portals on elder :D
If anyone found a solution please share it, thanks boyz
I have been having these same issues at an increasing rate. The game would often crash while I was just hanging out in my hideout and not even actively doing anything. Was significantly worse while mapping and I've noticed crashes were often preceded by intense lag spikes.

I followed another users suggestion to lower my shadow settings and it has had a noticeable improvement. I still crash and still get lag spikes. But not as many crashes.

To echo others statements this is something that showed up during Abyss for me and has gotten worse over time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info