No unlock code

Same problem here, waited for like 15 minutes and of course also checked my spam folder.

However, after writing an email to GGG-support, the second I clicked "send" I got the automated unlock-code in my inbox. Strange stuff and sorry for the trouble GGG. ;-)
Hey, just to keep everyone up to date.

Unlock codes have arrived now.

As I mentioned earlier, I didn't contact the support as my unlock mails usually arrive within 30 seconds (I have to unlock my account almost everytime I login).
Nevertheless, really rarely there's a delay of several hours.

Last time this happend to me, GGG forums were down for me too. So I guessed it were a problem from GGG's side.
But this time (according to the time-stamp) the unlock-mails were send by GGG almost immediatelly. Hence the problem is on the mail-provider's site (GMX in my case).
In addition, lot's of people were affected at the same time.
This makes me wonder whether this was just some kind of regular mail-server maintenance or whether it's an artifical induced effect only affecting free mail-accounts.

Would be great if somebody could provide us some additional insight on this issue.

Regards
- Magniff

Edit: By the way, the next time someone is trying to rise a POE is dead discussion, we might just link this thread to him :)
Last edited by Magniff on Feb 17, 2015, 5:16:48 AM
A lot of our outgoing email to email domains serviced by GMX is being blocked at their end. We've tried to get in touch with them, but haven't been able to garner a response yet.

This is affecting a bunch of domains (mostly german), including:
gmx.com
gmx.de
post.com
dr.com
...and others

If you email support directly they can generate an additional unlock code and pass it on to you.
help!
Same problem; no unlock code! Germany / gmx user.
I`ve send an email to support.
Pleeeease help me all my friends are playing!
Well, if it's not on your end, I'd use my alternate hotmail account for PoE. Sadly, changing the mail address requires mail contact with the old one too...
Last edited by Seelenernter on Feb 17, 2015, 8:18:04 AM
Same Problem. GMX- Austria
Thanks 1&1 ! -.-
One of the worst company. ^^

web.de and gmx are both 1&1 ,so i havent code for my both accounts.

Thanks Gary for the fast answer.
Last edited by eschandin on Feb 17, 2015, 9:29:55 AM
Looks like you have to step on 1&1's toes, then. Email their support and ask them to sort it out. :-)
Hi guys, , did someone have success contacting the 1&1 support?

I tried to move my account to my hotmail-adress, but need another automatic mail in the process.
Last edited by Charontid on Feb 18, 2015, 4:37:11 AM
Feedback regarding this issue:

GMX seems to send me the unlock-code emails now. I successfully received an email and was able to log in. Thanks guys! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info