No unlock code

"
Would it be possible to make this security feature optional?

Would be happy about that!

But you can also get Steam and download PoE, you don't have this "feature" there.
I will do this now again, i was just always to lazy to start Steam to play PoE ^^
Actually, you can email Support and ask them to manually tweak/disable security features. At your own risk of course.
i get no unlock code too :-(
Got no unlock code, wrote to support@grindinggear.com, got one in a minute.
I've whitelisted that address in my e-mail provider's interface.
No unlock code here, too. This is happening way too often lately.
I didn't recieve the unlock codes at all at my web.de adress, but had no problems with mails from the support.

In the end I moved my account to hotmail.de . It took some hours until the verification mail arrived in the mailbox, but at least i recieved it in the end.

hotmail.de works great so far. No problem with unlock codes there.

Its not the best solution, as it needs a second mail account.

Hi there!

We are currently experiencing issues with certain email providers taking quite some time to receive our unlock codes as well as verification for email changes. We are working with the provider's in question and hope to have this issue resolved soon™.

Please feel free to contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com to have your unlock codes sent out manually to help reduce the delay in service this may cause. We do recommend to keep the IP Check Security feature on at this stage, as it helps to ensure the continued safety of your account, but will accommodate any request to remove it in the mean time.

Please accept our apologies for the time this has taken to resolve, and know that we are striving to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
Could you please send us an email to support@grindinggear.com from the email address used for your Path of Exile account? We should be able to help you out with this.

Very fast response.
Tanks a lot.
The problem is, obviously, GMX and WEB.de
so i opend an account on yandex.com (or any other foreign Freemail-provider) and 1 second after getting the unlock-message i hold my **** email with the code in my hands.
(of course you have to change your eMail-adress here in your Account-settings)

no more waiting. Juhu!
this costs you 5 minutes of your time and is the best solution (until now for myself).

in german:
Macht euch im ausland z.B. auf yandex.com , oder sonstwo einen Freemailaccount auf, das funzt. yandex hab ich wegen des IMAPs genommen, aber jedem wie ers braucht.

Last edited by cattank2 on Feb 23, 2015, 7:31:54 PM
no unlock code

gmx adress
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info