No unlock code

Same problem here with www.mail.com, it's been happening since they pimped up their service a few weeks ago, before that never had problem with mail.com now either code arrives a day later or like now, not at all
Same problem here. Never had a problem with the unlock code before, whatever you changed pease undo it! :(
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
Same problem here. Never had a problem with the unlock code before, whatever you changed pease undo it! :(

The problem is most likely on your email provider's end. Read at least the official replies and follow the directions. ;-)
I still won't receive any unlock codes via mail.
I havn't been playing for two weeks hoping the problems would be resolved by now. Apparently they are not : /
My email provider shall burn in hell for this....
I too use mail.com and had never had issues until recently. It did work once in the past week (without contacting support).

It's a real bummer as my playing time can be limited and waiting for a code (and support not getting back to me within half an hour or so) has meant I've just plain missed a day or two logging in this past few days.
This is so annoying, I wanted to contact gmx support but it seems they don't have an E-Mail support, I would have to call them by paying about 3,99€ per call rofl. Such a joke. Is there a way to change the Mail of your poe-account?

€ found it, gonna to this now
Hello I have a question.
Last edited by Redentor on Feb 28, 2015, 3:40:37 AM
Had the same problem for the first time today. mailed to the support and got an unlock code very quick. just wanted to say thanks!
What did those providers change? What did they do to block mails with the unlock code? It should be quite easy to for them to solve the problem. But apparently they won't put much effort into it.
I guess some email providers need a fist full of “love”...

I already thought about registering another account at a new email provider solely for receiving the unlock codes. Because it pains me to bug GGG support every time I want to play... GGG is not responsible for this mess but still has to suffer from it.

But which email providers are suitable? Does anyone know email providers which certainly do accept automated mails with unlock codes?
Same Problem here with WEB.de

EDIT: Took 2 Minutes for the Support to send me a Unlock Code via E-Mail.
Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Eifelbear on Mar 1, 2015, 9:44:14 AM
"
TCDD_Dio wrote:
What did those providers change? What did they do to block mails with the unlock code? It should be quite easy to for them to solve the problem. But apparently they won't put much effort into it.
I guess some email providers need a fist full of “love”...

I already thought about registering another account at a new email provider solely for receiving the unlock codes. Because it pains me to bug GGG support every time I want to play... GGG is not responsible for this mess but still has to suffer from it.

But which email providers are suitable? Does anyone know email providers which certainly do accept automated mails with unlock codes?

Gmail is always a safe bet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info