No unlock code

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Gmail is always a safe bet.

Well, seems like the verification mail for change of account email is also stuck. meh :D
Last edited by _piekz on Mar 2, 2015, 5:50:10 AM
Support is handling this very well, my respect.
I just contacted GMX, asking if it was intentional or a technical problem on their side. Just so they know i care about these mails from a user and not only from grindinggear.
The mail address i found is this: gmx@gmxnet.de
Seeing that both mail.com and gmx.net belong to 1&1, i guess the problem is with the parent company. Let's hope those 1&1 mail providers solve this soon.
"
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Gmail is always a safe bet.

Well, seems like the verification mail for change of account email is also stuck. meh :D
If you do request an email change, simply let us know once you have done so and we can get this sent to you manually.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
I think the Problem is solved, all my missing Mails arrived at may Mail-Provider, and it works with new ones, too.

Thanks to the Support !
Confirmed, the problem is solved. Thanks GGG!
I will add my voice stating that the unlock code e-mails are getting through fine the last 3-4 days.
Whoever did, whatever you did: Thanks a lot!
Demn.. Not getting my unlock code. Funny thing is I'm already playing but just decided to switch ISP as to the other one I'm using have a terrible Latency with this game. But sadly can't play now cause of the damn unlock code.
Can't receive email with an unlock code. Have sent email to support@grindinggear.com.

UPD: How long does support usually reply?
Last edited by Alerionum on Jul 24, 2015, 5:02:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info