No unlock code

Could you please send us an email to support@grindinggear.com from the email address used for your Path of Exile account? We should be able to help you out with this.
A lot of our outgoing email to email domains serviced by GMX is being blocked at their end. We've tried to get in touch with them, but haven't been able to garner a response yet.

This is affecting a bunch of domains (mostly german), including:
gmx.com
gmx.de
post.com
dr.com
...and others

If you email support directly they can generate an additional unlock code and pass it on to you.
Hi there!

We are currently experiencing issues with certain email providers taking quite some time to receive our unlock codes as well as verification for email changes. We are working with the provider's in question and hope to have this issue resolved soon™.

Please feel free to contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com to have your unlock codes sent out manually to help reduce the delay in service this may cause. We do recommend to keep the IP Check Security feature on at this stage, as it helps to ensure the continued safety of your account, but will accommodate any request to remove it in the mean time.

Please accept our apologies for the time this has taken to resolve, and know that we are striving to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"
TCDD_Dio wrote:
What did those providers change? What did they do to block mails with the unlock code? It should be quite easy to for them to solve the problem. But apparently they won't put much effort into it.
I guess some email providers need a fist full of “love”...

I already thought about registering another account at a new email provider solely for receiving the unlock codes. Because it pains me to bug GGG support every time I want to play... GGG is not responsible for this mess but still has to suffer from it.

But which email providers are suitable? Does anyone know email providers which certainly do accept automated mails with unlock codes?

Gmail is always a safe bet.
"
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Gmail is always a safe bet.

Well, seems like the verification mail for change of account email is also stuck. meh :D
If you do request an email change, simply let us know once you have done so and we can get this sent to you manually.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info