Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
nice
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 17, 2014, 7:18:06 AM
Here's my build. Skill tree and gear. I appreciate all help. Thanks.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwEsQYgDjwUUhRxG60b-iP2JP0l3ymlKjgwVDB8MZ41kjboOJY6Uj0-PeI_m0d-SO5KfUrITGBNkk3jTipRR1PfVuhW-lh1WK9Y21nzW69eRWVNZ6BuaW6qcql0oHfXeA2A4YTZh3aNfY2_kn2S85VmmG-ZK5uDn4Kfy6OKpBmmV6lurKqsr7XytkG3F7fTvYG-ir6nwA_EuNJN1fjXy9i93CPdDeCV4l7lz-dU6hjuDvcy-Ov66_zF_o__3tXtapPoZj_8CLE64Q==

Hovering between the Battle Rouse and the Mind Drinker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info