Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hey guys, can any one suggest me one build that is cheap and life based. i dont have to play the game too much, and i cant make trade with exalt etc. i just get in to the game and play single player usually, so is there any build for my kind of players?
thanks...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
My Tri-Elemental Aura based Pure Elemental Bow Critical Ice Shot Dualist
Same will work for Elemental Buzzsaw tri elemental rapier or staff

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428059/page/81#p8869373

My Objective is to crit atleast 30% and 4kEVS, 4kARM, 3.5k life tank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info