ZERO Currency drop

Chris, a little help? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/541875

Am I #1 for a single character? Yes or no, that's all I need to know. All 100% legit deaths as well.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
"
WAWAMELONS wrote:
Chris, a little help? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/541875

Am I #1 for a single character? Yes or no, that's all I need to know. All 100% legit deaths as well.

yeah...no...wrong place to ask...completely unrelated to the thread
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Interesting approach to minimize the influence of botting/cheating on the game. But who knows which accounts have been altered or not besides ggg? And who knows to what degree GGG has taken this?
If GGG can make drops go away for some accounts surely they can buff drop rates for other accounts as well.

Although it is an interesting approach and all i cannot help but disliking this way of handling things, i think GGG should stick with the normal way of getting rid of cheats, namely the usual ban. And i do think they should take there hands out of account drop rates.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
I have the same problem, emailed support about it. I think they might have some sort of flagging system to prevent botting / cheating, and it may get some false positives.
Hopefully it's a simple fix.
Great news! They just fixed my account :) So, all of you legit people in this thread, dont give up. :) Also, great thanks to all the completely non related people in this thread calling us out for cheating, really supported me during these days.
IGN: PantsAreSilly
starting to get pretty annyoyed by this. 100% legit player losing currency drops due to some dumb flagging. did i sit too many weeks on act 3 merciless to get punished like this? did i spend too much money on my maps to get any maps back :/. starting to lose faith....

edit: actually with
i managed to find an id scroll! hope is not lost.
Last edited by rakis on Nov 5, 2013, 2:45:13 PM
"
Derpadactyl wrote:
I have the same problem, emailed support about it. I think they might have some sort of flagging system to prevent botting / cheating, and it may get some false positives.
Hopefully it's a simple fix.

That's pretty much exactly what GGG staff members were inferring in the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Ashkatar wrote:
Not bad luck at all, complete bollocks.

i didn't say you are included in the 70% chris mentioned.

"
Ashkatar wrote:

After I stopped getting any currency on my main char, i started testing things out with this non-sense flagging system. If you were in a party with a "flagged" player and traded, you get flagged yourself (for instance giving someone scrolls of wisdom during a map run in my case)

so you saw the game flagging your account. hmm, why should the game flag you when you give away scrolls? makes no sense to me.

"
Ashkatar wrote:
This brings me to a conclusion that drop rates in this game are "adjustable" on behalf of game masters

of course they are, it's software where every aspect of the game is adjustable.

"
Ashkatar wrote:
it creates unfair environment for different players.

unfair? cheating is unfair, a random outcome of any effort is unfair, having the drop rates of potential cheaters lowered is not.

"
Ashkatar wrote:
I myself sure have noticed some characters receiving more drops over the course of leveling than others

sure and you paid attention to their iir and iiq values as well as to the secret formula for drop calculation into your statistical chart of several 1000 entries to rule out the random nature of drops?

"
Ashkatar wrote:
No wonder streamers ...

cut spreading fud.

"
Ashkatar wrote:
And further more, this whole flagging system makes no sense

it really doesn't. potential cheaters should still receive some loot as getting no drops is easily detectable by the bot software. but there should be a warning somehow which isn't easily detectable by software that you should contact support about a problem with your account.

for this warning, i suggest, the game should additionally spawn a random uber-monster which can't be killed and persistently haunts you in random instances. additionally to getting spare loot of course.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just start playing yesterday, and I haven't seen a single scroll or orb drop for the past hour or so. Dare say I'm bugged too, can you guys please fix it? Don't feel like starting again -_-
"
geradon wrote:
"
Sickk wrote:
Oh i'm sorry i didn't think about reading a whole 8 pages thread of botters whining about drops.

-1 / 10

next time you better take the time to read the posts before generally accusing people of botting as 70% of people complaining here just had bad luck according to chris.

I didn't accuse anyone mate I was just stating that i like GGG's approach to cheaters. Stop their drops , let them come here and complain, do the check and if it turns out they are indeed botting ban then. Simple as that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info