ZERO Currency drop

Hi there,

Please contact support@grindinggear.com for assistance!

Thanks!

- Mike

Edited: Sorry about the typo guy and girls! It's so busy here at the moment so I was rushing :(
Last edited by Mike_GGG on Oct 25, 2013, 3:02:33 AM
Fixed the typo now :)

support@grindinggear.com is correct
I checked a bunch of accounts in this thread. I see two groups of people:

70% of people: People complaining they're not finding currency drops when they actually are finding a normal amount and there's no problem.

30% of people: People who are clearly using bot software and are surprised that we aren't just ignoring it.

If you're finding no currency and you're 100% certain you've never done anything wrong, contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll get it sorted out. There is a bit of an email backlog. Please note that it's extremely rare for there to be a false positive with this type of stuff - we're very careful with who it is applied to.

I'm sorry about the tone of this post. It's just really frustrating to watch people posting on botting forums about how stupid we are for not banning them, then posting in here about how it's unfair they aren't getting an optimal game experience.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
lordbadguy wrote:
Having some familiarity of the currency droprates and variance from playing through closed and open beta, and being able to see my housemate getting normal currency drops on his account, I don't care for being accused of cheating.

My apologies. I hope that customer support can resolve the issue for you. It's just that the outcome of almost every investigation is either finding nothing was wrong or finding that the user was cheating.

Edit: I checked your account - either it receives normal drops or it has already been fixed for you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 29, 2013, 10:53:18 PM
"
Vertraag wrote:

Not to turn this thread into a grab for you to check everyone's account, but could you please check mine for me as well? I'd be shocked if my account is "normal" so I am assuming that I have been blacklisted for cheating, which I fully insist I did not do.

Yours has been. Please talk to support and they can hopefully sort it out. I am sorry about their response times - there is so much mail with release.
Hi all,

Please bear in mind it will take us time to sort through to your case, so please be patient. Any emails sent, will be seen too eventually and they will be dealt with as quickly as they can be. I know that this can be stressful, but the sheer volume of incoming emails flooding support at the moment is astronomical.

If you've already sent an email into support regarding this issue, then please don't send another, your email will already be queued to be seen too!

- Mike
Hi all,

The wait time is around 2-3 days now for account issues like these (unless there are mitigated circumstances, which are still being investigated and cause some delay).

Thank you all for bearing with us, and for those who we have already dealt, as we know that this is something that can be very annoying for you, so your patience is greatly appreciated :).

- Mike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info