ZERO Currency drop

"hope you all get some orbs as compensation if it's really a bug. if you can't identify gear you don't really get alteration orbs from the trader."

Lol would be nice mate, but to be honest id just be happy to get drops again and play without frustration. And re: alterations, Rares don't drop anymore either unless im in a group!

EDIT: missed the quote button lol
Last edited by boofstien on Oct 25, 2013, 10:15:30 AM
This is happening to me too, and it's very frustrating. I get rare drops but no Wisdom Scrolls to ID them with. I've already burned through most of my scroll reserves in my stash...
IGN: Totemofo
Same here , I was just in a party with a friend, we played for like 3 hours.
Finished with 0 scrolls. This is on lvl46-52 cruel.

On top of this, vaal cruel dropped a level 4 sword...

This has been going on for 3 days now, lvl 46 and my stash is empty, i'm getting behind in gear and there is nothing I can do about it.
I had a response back from support today which basically said they had looked into my account and found no problem.

Still getting zero currency zero scrolls and close to zero rares.

The game is unplayable without New currancy and im completly out of portal scrolls etc.

Please do something to help us out. In the meantime the game is not really worth playing.
I contacted them and they said there was nothing wrong with my account.

After they checked my account, everything was fine again (getting TP/ID and other currencies again), but after an hour of farming a few zones, then NO CURRENCIES drop AT ALL again thru 3 levels at least!

Can imagine how fun it is to get NO ID or TP scrolls thru 3 levels (or other currencies) . . . ?
Last edited by Tuche on Oct 26, 2013, 1:19:38 PM
I got a single portal scroll, and a few wisdom scrolls. My Scion has just made it to act 3. I really hope they fix this soon. I was getting scroll drops more often with the Perandus Signet, so that type of currency drop was unaffected. I wonder if something got screwy in the way the game calculates the currency drop penalty when they tweaked around the zone levels?
IGN: Totemofo
Indeed, there is something weird going on.

I have a total of like 5 Portal scrolls and like a few ID scrolls that i got at the first levels and after they got the first check into my account.

But besides that, i am at level 34 and have practically no currency, no id, no tp, almost no other currency, i have like 60 rates to unid and i am really struggling right now to even get past Act3 Normal, bcse i am UNABLE to ID gear to be able to use !!!!

There IS a bug with the calculation hitting a few people, please GGG, check your side!
I got the same problem :(

I wrote support and got this reply:

"
Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with currency items not dropping. Thank you for the details. I've forwarded this over to the accounts team, and they'll get back to you once they've had a chance to investigate the situation. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,
Connor

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's really ruining my game experience
I've leveled from 60 to 65 so far without a single piece of currency dropping. Yes, that includes portal and wisdom scrolls. Plenty of rares drop, but absolutely no currency at all whatsoever. I've been playing since the start of open beta so I can definitely tell when it's me getting screwed by RNG or when there's a problem. I have tried contacting support but have yet to receive a response.
Owner of Path of Exile Builds (http://pathofexilebuilds.com)
IGN: Unguided
Last edited by Vertraag on Oct 26, 2013, 3:31:29 PM
"
Vertraag wrote:
I've leveled from 60 to 65 so far without a single piece of currency dropping. Yes, that includes portal and wisdom scrolls. Plenty of rares drop, but absolutely no currency at all whatsoever. I've been playing since the start of open beta so I can definitely tell when it's me getting screwed by RNG or when there's a problem. I have tried contacting support but have yet to receive a response.

If you do get a responce, keep us updated.
I'll do the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info