ZERO Currency drop

"
pk89x wrote:
"
Mike_GGG wrote:
Hi all,

Please bear in mind it will take us time to sort through to your case, so please be patient. Any emails sent, will be seen too eventually and they will be dealt with as quickly as they can be. I know that this can be stressful, but the sheer volume of incoming emails flooding support at the moment is astronomical.

If you've already sent an email into support regarding this issue, then please don't send another, your email will already be queued to be seen too!

- Mike

I know this thread is a bit old but this happened to me as well and was wondering if the queue time for resolution is still the same as what you're all claiming it was 2 months ago. I have a case already (#19311)

I also wanted to take a moment and describe to you what you (GGG) are doing and what exactly it means when it happens to someone who is falsely accused (I wrote more about this in my e-mail to your support team):

You're terminating a service to a consumer who in many cases payed money (via microtransactions) for their account without even an e-mail confirmation, let alone evidence.

You say that you are very careful before taking this action yet all I see and hear about is people being falsely accused with quoted e-mail responses from your support reps saying "oops!". How do you explain that? I think that's clear evidence that you're not being very careful at all.

Also, what constitutes as proof? Someone with a high amount of played hours? What if I leave my character logged in when I step away from my computer? or leave the house even?

If this action won't be reversed for me then i'd like a refund of all my microtransactions unless you can PROVE your accusations and I most definitely do not want to wait 4-7 days.

read the dev posts by Chris.

"
Chris wrote:
I checked a bunch of accounts in this thread. I see two groups of people:

70% of people: People complaining they're not finding currency drops when they actually are finding a normal amount and there's no problem.

30% of people: People who are clearly using bot software and are surprised that we aren't just ignoring it.

If you're finding no currency and you're 100% certain you've never done anything wrong, contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll get it sorted out. There is a bit of an email backlog. Please note that it's extremely rare for there to be a false positive with this type of stuff - we're very careful with who it is applied to.

I'm sorry about the tone of this post. It's just really frustrating to watch people posting on botting forums about how stupid we are for not banning them, then posting in here about how it's unfair they aren't getting an optimal game experience.

So far this has proven to be true, quite a few of the ZOMG i've been flagged posts are still getting drops...the others have been banned, there has been one case in which it seems they may have had a problem with the account but was not a bot and it was resolved.

In most cases like the OP and several other banned users they are not gong to admit they were botting/hacking...gives a bit of a false impression that "innocent" people are targeted

They are not going to tell you what proof the may or may not have as that would give clues to how you were caught and enough info fro those that bot/hack to circumvent the system.

They also have no obligation to do anything for you and can treat the account how they wish even if you are a paying customer, the ToU that you agreed to states as much.

The wait time is averaging 5-7 days it may be more in a case like this
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hi all,

The wait time is around 2-3 days now for account issues like these (unless there are mitigated circumstances, which are still being investigated and cause some delay).

Thank you all for bearing with us, and for those who we have already dealt, as we know that this is something that can be very annoying for you, so your patience is greatly appreciated :).

- Mike
i have come across this thread since i figured out that my account has been currency flagged for no reason. First of all i would like to say that it is a shame of ggg not notifying ttheir users per mail if they are getting acc flagged or if the staff is doing " secret investigations " in backround while the player doesnt know anyhting about it.

secondly i would like to ask about an aspect considering

might it have something to do with my account being flagged? does it create false positive report alerts?

greetings
btw i would like to add, that i asked ggg brian in game who said that nothing appears to be wrong with my account, after doing 5 maps with 100 % quantity bonus i dropped ONE scroll of wisdom. Yesterday i logged into the game killed one monster that dropped 1 augumention orb and one wisdom scroll, but the rest 5 hours of farming again no currency item at all dropped.

so i dont know what is going on with my account, i seem to drop currency but its like 5 hours of farming for one wisdom scroll with quantity bonuses, its not normal very unusual behavior there.

this whole thing is very frustrating and makes me angry, maybe i was flagged ggg tryed to remove it but its still on my account ina weird way? anyway i would like to get answers like everyone else in this thread
What level is the character you are farming on ibase? and what level are the maps?
you do actually get a fairly hefty penalty in currency drops if you over level the area which doesn't effect item drops(think its about 10 to 15 levels over the areas level maybe a tad more) even with a fairly large IIQ/IIR

Also from what they have said in this thread already, if you have been flagged it would either get you banned OR removed if it was falsely applied.

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 31, 2013, 2:27:55 PM
feel free to check my profil
so at least 11 levels above the max map, would also be interested to know if you were in a group or not?

I've tested lower level areas with a lvl 65+ character, from normal act one to cruel act 2.5 you get no currency drops , after that it then gets to the occasional drop...i'm sure there was something in the 1.0.0 about the diminishing returns being changed for the worse(if i read it right)

Not being hardcore my highest atm is a level 75 ranger with some IIQ/IIR (think its about 30 Q and near 100 R) and docks can drop next to no currency quite a lot of the time, i tend to farm it on a slightly lower level character to maximize drops.

What really throws me is that even in low level farming i can get several rares and uniques off the bosses at levels far higher than they are but no currency at all(certainly matches being flagged)

bro i was in a map with my lvl 89 marauder

in lvl 70 maps

with 100 % quantity find and 200 % rarity find

there is no " in lower maps " but thank for your advice
bump ... been a week without any reply in mail

cant start races new leagues etc not finding loot
issue has been fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type